• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

"Kupocon" FF Convention! (2017?)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Ooooooh if that's anytime around egx I'm so in!
I think EGX is more towards the end of the month, this year's starts on the 21st and might be around then sadly. :/

I'm going to try get to this event and I kind of do because it'll be a pre-birthday treat (well, we've not even got through this one yet - it's on Monday!), plus I get to see your lovely faces. :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
For anyone that's interested/on the fence and hasn't check the Pomtropolis thread recently, tickets go on sale on Thursday.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
For anyone that's interested/on the fence and hasn't check the Pomtropolis thread recently, tickets go on sale on Thursday.
They go on sale at 10am Pacific Time. This also translates to 6pm BST <3

RedFFWolf

Donator
Last chance to enter the FFXV Snapshot Contest
I know there are some folk here who'd be ready to go immediately with that. (I won't end up closing the form until tomorrow, 4pm UK time, but otherwise message or email entries to me).

The last two weeks I've been working on a lot of KC-related stuff. It's a sure sign an event is coming up. But, with one in less than two months, another in exactly two months after that, and another in just over two months after that one, it's gonna be fairly non-stop from here till April '18. Birmingham's event will be a breeze to prepare for :P

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Well when you come this way for recon an' shit, gimme a shout and I shall put myself at your disposal. ;)

RedFFWolf

Donator
With my FFXV snapshot contest closed and results published, I'll be putting many of the submissions, among others, into a physical album for display at KupoCon (printed as actual photographs). So, if anyone here has any in-game photos they would like included too, please forward them onto me :) - I could include up to 2/3 per person.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Since tickets for Birmingham go on sale in December (if I recall correctly...), anyone planning on definitely going?

Currently contemplating whether I should get a ticket or save the money for another time after all.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'M GOING, IT'S MY CITY BITCHES. :awesome: Also if anyone wants to attempt a shared apartment again, I know of several in Brum.

I will finally unveil my Quistis cosplay and I'm planning on wearing a ball gown with a cactuar theme for the ball. Not that I've thought much about it at all, honestly...

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Heads up for those who haven't caught the news on Discord or Facebook: The first Kupocon of 2019 will be somewhere in the greater New York area.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Hey everyone, yours truly will be hosting the next episode of KupoCast in approximately 45 minutes with King Mog himself, Alex! :awesome:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
There was shenanigans and I have my suspicions that are confirmed the more Ami avoided my suspicions.

RedFFWolf

Donator
Your reaction was beautiful, Ami.
But just remember: Every breath you take, every move you make, I'll be watching you.

Okay, that's enough of those jokes XD - I hope you've kept my address on the post I sent you recently, just to balance things out, haha. [For the context of others: Before sending Ami the KupoCon blog's giveaway, I already had her address...somehow. We're really stuck as to how it came about! XD]

Also, just reminiscing:
They plan on hosting an event in both North America and the UK. I see in a description that besides looking for merchandise sellers etc., they're also looking for "...just someone who wants more involvement". That's my cue ^_^

Over two years now since the origins. One of the many good things to come out of it was the surprise of meeting a good 20+ people from a particular place of sorts I never thought I would meet, and that I'm very glad to call my friends.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Dude, don't you remember? I gave my address away in the Cumbria meet-up thing. :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
This thread is two years old! How far we've come. Excited to meet/reunite with some of y'all next week!

RedFFWolf

Donator
Dude, don't you remember? I gave my address away in the Cumbria meet-up thing. :monster:

I do remember, aye. What we don't seem to know is how that came about, though! Who knows, maybe I just saw it and wrote it down just for handy occasions like that giveaway :wacky:
Or maybe I was supposed to send you something, in which case I'm so sorry for whatever that was supposed to be :lol:

This thread is two years old! How far we've come. Excited to meet/reunite with some of y'all next week!

If you hadn't have made the thread, who knows what way the future might have been!

Looking forward to seeing ya again, next week :)

Top Bottom