• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

"Kupocon" FF Convention! (2017?)

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
what time at Storm Crow again? I am off at 3, and I need to let my friend know if I will be able to make it to our Rupaul viewing party

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
6pm on Thursday April 19

Storm Crow "Alehouse" (not the "Tavern" make sure you go to the right one they are about an hour apart!)

(Apparently they are changing their menu so we can't order in advance but that suits me fine.)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
We haven't made friday night dinner plans yet have we? Most people are in the area of the con/hotel by then, right? We don't have to get rowdy but we can go somewhere nice?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
As long as these places cater for myself and anyone else with dietary requirements, I'm cool with it.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
BC is full of people who do the gluten thing "for fun" so there won't be any issue with finding the accommodation of it, but just mention to them it's an allergy for you. They'll take it a bit more seriously then.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Yeah most places have vegan/gluten free options cause they are pretty common lifestyle choices in this city, and since we’re on the “wet” coast allergies are pretty common and most chefs know what’s up.

Forecast says rain from now through the weekend! Welcome to Vancouver!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
it's a beautiful day :O

I work at 5am tomorrow, so I will only be there a short while. Still gonna get drunk because today sucked

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Guys, there's a new KupoCast in just over an hour!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Oh man. That was a plethora of information released on that KupoCast. I MUST know where this Dawn Shard event is going to be! I can't miss that! :excited:

Reactions: Ami

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
giphy.gif

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@Cthulhu, just do your exaggerated Nobbleberry British voice, it sounds far more Aussie than British anyway. :monster:
It's too early to call for sure, but my friend emigrated to Oz earlier this year and by then I might just have scrabbed enough together for the air fare and a fortnight of 'I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS LAND MASS I CAME ALL THE WAY TO AUSTRALIA AND WE'RE DOING A TLS MEET-UP IF IT FUCKING KILLS ME'. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Hopefully not for long :monster: John Oliver has a Koala Chlamydia treatment clinic in his name, so we're working on a cure :wacky:

Top Bottom