• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

KupoCon Glasgow 2019

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm going! Always wanted to go to Glasgow at one point, guess this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Ok depending on the dates and shit I'm gonna try and make it to this cos I've never been to Scotland and thats pretty fuckin shameful innit?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
This doesn't excuse you from coming to our Summer meet this year, which is also in Scotland. :watchingu:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
GOD IM GONNA HAVE TO GET A JERB ARENT I??

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
eh5iRkKf9pfKU

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I copied the direct URL from the app :'(

I think there's a separate BBCODE for that site, but I've never used it. I'm sure Yop (Cthulhu) knows :)

Don't think so, but in this case, you copied a link to the page hosting the image, not the direct image itself so. It gets complicated, even moreso when all these sites are making hotlinking more and moar complicated - there's no money to be made in image hosting, so sites like imgur try and make a community themselves.

I usually manage to find a hotlinkable image, but it takes some next level hackery sometimes.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
It'll be a maybe for me for now. Need to re-evaluate my time off and wait to see what the Tri-state one happens.

Top Bottom