• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

KupoCon Glasgow 2019

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
The Ultima loot ticket looks superdoable now that the evening event is seperate. Me likey.

aaad

Pro Adventurer
I'm planning to go to this with some FFXIV friends which does require them to actually confirm whether they'll have the funds to travel XD Regardless, I'll be buying a ticket anyway and hoping for the best :D If so, then hopefully I can bump into some of you for some completely necessary hugs and all.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'll also buy a ticket and hope for the best. :) I'd like to make it but I won't know until, likely, September or October.

Then I could meet you Mao :reptar:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Hey guys, tickets for Glasgow's KupoCon goes on sale tomorrow, 6pm UK time! They've also done that cool thing about separating the day and evening event tickets, so if you don't want to go to to the evening event you don't have to. Not sure if it works the other way around though, I assume it doesn't? But you gotta add the evening event ticket before you purchase the day event ticket, so keep your eyes peeled and don't rush.

Who's all planning on coming to this still? I'm going to buy a day and evening ticket and see where I'm at later this year and if it's 100% doable without preventing me from getting my own place afterwards. :lol: But I really hope I can be there and see some of you guys there as well. It's likely my only chance of coming back to Europe until... idk maybe the next London KupoCon. :P

Anyways I think they'll be linking to the eventbrite site for the ticket sales tomorrow when it goes live, so here's their FB page in case people haven't liked it yet. Also the Glasgow page on their website, so you can plan which ticket you want today. :D

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Advance ticket sales for patrons start in like, four minutes. I'm getting ready. :monster:

Also, don't forget there's an 11% TLS discount :awesomonster:

edit: Purchased my ticket :D

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Got mine, too! :)

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
I'll buy mine tomorrow.
Going with a few friends and planning to cosplay so should be fun.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
It isn't firmly set yet, but it's looking like a halfway decent chance that I could come to this, and I would love to. I'm not quite confident enough yet to buy the kupocon tickets, but hopefully soon :)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I imagine they might sell out within the day like the last London event, Force. You could always buy one and then resell it later down the road if you can't come. :)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
^ That sounds like a good idea! The Buy/Sell thread on the Facebook group will more than likely go live October/November time. :)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Also, since it's my first time in the Land of Scot, I'm planning to stay a little longer, maybe a week or so and go see stuff :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Unfortunately, it's just going to be Friday to Sunday for me. Trying to split my holiday time to do as much as I can between now and the end of next March. Planning some exciting stuff! :)

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
So I spoke to the Hilton Glasgow (where the event is) the hotel themselves say they have 300+ rooms available but they can't give a price/book them for some reason. They then transferred me to their reservation team who were less useful and we're adamant that the hotel was actually fully booked regardless what the hotel said. Both asked if kupocon had any reserved rooms as part of the event.

If your struggling for accomodation close by there is the Marriott hotel Glasgow which is literally back to back with the Hilton. There are a few others scattered about close by also but your looking between 80-160 pounds per night depending where you choose.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Yeah, Red/Alan says the Hilton is experiencing a system error. He'll probably post on Facebook as soon as it's resolved.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Hilton are saying they don't have an error XD
Though I think the error may be just communication in their own company tbh XD

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Re: staying in Scotland for a while, I can recommend taking a bus tour to Loch Ness (my bus driver was a twat and slightly crashed the van, lololol) from Glasgow, I think they might also depart from Edinburgh. Oh and a couple days Edinburgh. Both cities have one of those dank city tour things, which IIRC is pretty good value to get around town.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Fuck it, there are going to be a fuckton of kilts. I'm coming but I'm gonna need smelling salts and someone to fan me when I pass out. Repeatedly. :awesome:

Top Bottom