• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

KupoCon Glasgow 2019

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
More detailed of a question: How long are people going to stay, and where? I’m partly basing my trip on how long my friends will be there for. :3

I’m personally thinking 4-7 nights for myself, just depends on a few things! Not sure where to stay yet, probably the venue hotel or an affordable air bnb in the area. I’m not opposed to sharing with others to save some cash, either!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Like I just said on Discord, there's also a skiiing trip from work which I signed up for before a lot of interest was generated for this event so I'm not sure now <_<

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm taking my boy to MCM Brum in November, the trade-off being that I don't have to bring him to the Wee Pom. \o/ This means I can get shitfaced at the evening event assuming no other hiccups bollock up my plans. :awesome:
@Cthulhu go skiing! You're still having a kilt though. ;)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I could totes ski in a kilt :monster:

well once I learn skiing. And get in better shape.

(also replace skiing with snowboarding because skiing fucks my calves up real bad - I tried)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
8ey2t
https://i.imgflip.com/8ey2t.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Well, I booked my flights last night and this morning finally, after a lot of help from B <3 Seriously, I was panicking trying to find good deals and then she came to my rescue and helped me out. ;__; I'm so grateful. SOOOOO

THAT MEANS

100% I'm going to Glasgow!! :reptar: AAAAAAAH HYPE TRAIN EXCITEMENT AAAAAAAAH OMGOMGOMG

Top Bottom