• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

KupoCon: Pomtroplis (Vancouver April 21st,2018)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So tomorrow discord voice chat then? I get off work at about 4:00 P.M. Atlantic Time so how about an hour/hour and a half after that?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Sounds like a date!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Preliminary schedule is up:

99jdY0e.jpg

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So those of us meeting up in Seattle, meetup this Friday (we can do this sooner if people are available) for hotel and train ticket bookings?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
It depends what time on Friday, as I've got a friend coming over for a few hours. Saturday would ideally be better, or maybe even an hour or two in the evening before Friday.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
What time, I wanna crash in on you guys anyway even though I'm not in for that leg of the trip. :P

also, not to be an ungrateful shit or anything, but are we only getting just the two guys as Guests for our event? Everyone else had at least like.. four.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ok so Tenny are you heading up with us to Vancouver on Wednesday? So I know how many Amtrak tickets to get, also looking at buses to head back down on Sunday at about 4:00 P.M. Is that ok? Or are you flying back home from Vancouver?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Three and a half hours, that's a half hour less than the train (bus tickets are also Amtrak). Cheapest tickets are gone so for those of us doing roundtrip it'll be $84 each. For those doing one way it'll be $64 each.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I’ve sent my request in for the Storm Crow Alehouse for Thursday the 19th. I’ll keep you in ze loop.

Top Bottom