• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

KupoCon: Pomtroplis (Vancouver April 21st,2018)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So Alan gave me the link for the KupoCon discount at the Pinnacle, a Cityview two doubles room (cheapest one left) for four nights would be $591.56, $147.89 per person. However Pinnacle is offering an extra Harbourview room (most expensive room) for $40 more a night. That would put us at $717 for four nights, $179.25 per person, for two rooms I think that's a good bargain.

What do you guys think?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I could find you cheaper hotel nights. Cause that’s with the discount but booking directly with the Pinnacle, right?

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I’ve sent my request in for the Storm Crow Alehouse for Thursday the 19th. I’ll keep you in ze loop.

NO I TOLD YOU - FRIDAY BECAUSE HOTELS

men don't listen -_-

Firstly, we all agreed on Thursday. Secondly, I don’t want to get drunk the night before KupoCon because I’m in my 30s and hangovers are no longer just an inconvenience. Thirdly, Storm Crow is shit busy and loud on Fridays and absolutely no fun. Fourthly, we all made plans to go downtown and to Stanley Park on Friday. Fifthly, men are as varied as women. Sixthly, no u

@looneymoon: Broadway/Granville.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Okay but seriously do you not remember me asking the group if we could move Stanley Park/Dinner to friday? =/ Carlie, Ami, Roger all said they were fine with that and I asked you multiple times to confirm this.

Either way I'm out then and booked a second hotel night for nothing I guess. Cause I can't drive home drunk to my aunts house and if I'm not drinking, I don't want to drive 1.5 hrs to Abbotsford on the dark freeway in the middle of the night.

Ite

AKA
Ite
Wut? Stanley Park is nowhere near the Storm Crow. Anyway I asked them and they don't do reso's on Friday. We're better off going somewhere downtown.

I'll keep the Thursday reso for Storm Crow, and we can go out twice, if people are down with that. There's a White Spot near Stanley park that has big tables, I can see if I can get a Friday reso there for dinner. Unless we want to get swanky and do like the Bayside Lounge?

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I actually work two blocks away from the Storm Crow. If there's space I can easily pop by after work for a beer or two :monster:

Ite

AKA
Ite
Yaaaas also wtf I live right there I’m at the Crow all the time. Text me girl and we’ll hang.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'll keep the Thursday reso for Storm Crow, and we can go out twice, if people are down with that. There's a White Spot near Stanley park that has big tables, I can see if I can get a Friday reso there for dinner. Unless we want to get swanky and do like the Bayside Lounge?

How swanky?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yeah if we can do dinner together also somewhere on friday that'd be appreciated.

Ite

AKA
Ite
Bayside Lounge? I mean you can wear what you want but it’ll be full of basic folks and tourists, due to the pretty view of the ocean. Screamin that we’re Captain Basch might turn some heads but ehhh it’s also 420 so non-weirdos shoulda stayed at home. Food and cocktails are overpriced, how many people do you think we’ll be?

There’s also an all-you-can-eat Sushi right there for about 20 bucks a person which is a great deal considering Vancouver has the best sushi in the world apparently. Right near the beach.

White Spot is a local chain of restaurants that were once greasy spoon like diners but then they got took over by an iron chef and so have some decent menu items in addition to burgers and endless fries. It’s closer to the aquarium side of Stanley Park, was the aquarium on our must-see list?

Regardless, there will be a lot of walking. Vancouver has a lot of space and HILLS! between things, and around the park there&#8217;s almost no bus service. Consider yourself warned <3

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Counting people...

Me/Mr Channy
Dawn/Mr Dawn
You, Carlie, Flare, Ami, Tenny, Roger, maybe looney? I think that's it - 10 for sure

I'm kinda a picky eater but throw some poutine at me and I'll be fine :monster: I know sushi is kinda on people's likes.

I'm not sure about everyone else but the Aquarium for us was something Mr Channy wanted to do just me and him. So the plan was we'd do that early afternoon and meet up with everyone in Stanley park for some more shenanigans. If people are keen on it (though you made it sound like they're having a down season cause of the beluga's?) we can probably meet there and he'll just suffer in silence. :monster:

HILLS? noooo - I'm leaving my hilly town to walk on flatland.

tenor.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
As long as there are gluten free options on the menu, I'm not particularly bothered where we go.

But all cool here otherwise! :awesome:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Yaaaas also wtf I live right there I’m at the Crow all the time. Text me girl and we’ll hang.

I don't think I have your number! But yeah, I work in that building that has the red "Paris" billboard outside :lol:

Has anyone considered going to EXP? It's another video game bar/restaurant. It's more video game-focussed than Storm Crow, which is more general nerdstuff. I know it's closing down though, so it might not be around by April.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
That's another one I did see and wanted to put out there for another night maybe? We'll be there from Thursday (arriving and staying with my aunt) until Monday (likely.. maybe sunday).

Ite

AKA
Ite
I think after KupoCon on Saturday I'll be quite tuckered. Maybe something low key on Sunday, but definitely not an on-the-town thing for me. I was really surprised at how bushed I was by the end of the evening event at The Big Pom. Meeting hundreds of people and doing a bunch of crazy stuff really takes it out of you, even if it is all fun!

Guess I'm more of an introvert than I thought. :\

Ite

AKA
Ite
Well I know what I'm doing between the day and evening events!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Well... near ish. 20 walk or so.

Also you live there how did you not know this?!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Buffet!? Count me in, mothertruckers! :monster:

Ite

AKA
Ite
6PM on THURSDAY APRIL 19

For a party of that size, we ask that you simply pre-order (not pre-pay) from the regular menu about 3-4 days in advance of your reservation. What party hosts usually do is send out the info (listed below) to their guests by whatever method they were invited, collect the group's orders, and then email me the list (with first names and allergies attached to orders) about 3 days before. Guests order drinks and any other add-ons once they arrive and everyone can pay individually.

Anything can be pre-ordered from our regular dinner menu, with the exception of:

-MegaForce Multiplatter
-Dungeon Burger
-Innismouth-Style Fish & Chips
-Gambit's Kinetic Cajun Tacos

Our menu is available at https://www.stormcrowalehouse.com/

PLEASE NOTE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES.

Reservation Policies:

&#8226; Approximately 75% of your party be present at the start of your reservation, and we allow for a 20-minute window for arrival of the rest of your party. If the arrival of your group is later than 20 minutes after the agreed-upon reservation time, we may give away seating to waiting customers.

&#8226; We must have your food pre-order at least 3 days before your reservation.

&#8226; Group reservations are for a maximum of 3 hours.

&#8226; Minors are allowed if accompanied by their own parent or guardian, and then only until 8 pm.

&#8226; All adults&#8212;whether consuming alcohol or not&#8212;must have government-issued ID.

&#8226; An auto-gratuity of 18% is added to all groups of 10 or more.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
No allergies.

I think I'm going to go with this one because is so appropriate:

MAC AND CHEESE OF THE ELDER GODS

Elbow macaroni practically drowning in house-made cream sauce reduced to cheesy perfection. But that&#8217;s not all! By Yog-Sothoth, for $2 you can add bacon and for $4, you can upgrade your offering with chicken or pulled pork! Ia! Ia! Shub-Niggurath! Cthulhu fhtagn, etc.
Can be made dairy free or vegan by substituting for our cauliflower based sauce instead!

But with no upgrades.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
No allergies.

I think I'm going to go with this one because is so appropriate:

MAC AND CHEESE OF THE ELDER GODS

Elbow macaroni practically drowning in house-made cream sauce reduced to cheesy perfection. But that’s not all! By Yog-Sothoth, for $2 you can add bacon and for $4, you can upgrade your offering with chicken or pulled pork! Ia! Ia! Shub-Niggurath! Cthulhu fhtagn, etc.
Can be made dairy free or vegan by substituting for our cauliflower based sauce instead!

But with no upgrades.

SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE FOR THIS BLASPHEMY

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Ami, Tenny, Flare and Carlie, shall we try to schedule another Voicechat this week to finalise plans.l?

Top Bottom