KupoCon - Toronto, Dec 3, 2017

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Toronto isn't having a big turn out - best to save your moneys for Vancouver, Ames :monster:
Pfft, it's happening, babes <3

I watched this video on KupoCon's facebook page and I just want to let everybody know that seeing the TLS folks in there is giving me the feels <3 <3 <3 ;___;

Even though I haven't partaken in KupoCon, I can feel the magic emanating from the event. I can haz the emotions
Holy fuck, there I am with the cookie monster. *hides* :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
So besides me and Alan, is there anyone else going?

I'm now in panic mode trying to get my currency sorted, excursions booked, hilariously bickering with my mother about how I'll cope at the airport, etc. I'll be there on the Tuesday before PTO going on adventures, so anyone who's there a few days before is definitely free to tag along! :)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Top Bottom