• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Ladies and Gents It's Newbie time ! D:

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Hiya everyone, is Yoshi and during these past few days have been looking for a Final Fantasy forum to speak on, but they all seem to be dead because the people have all gone and left the forum..

So is this place still alive ? :awesome: lol, hope so. xD';;

Is playing through the retro Final Fantasy games at the moment from FF1- FF5 and is really enjoying the playthrough and the whole retro experience. =)

Don't really have a favourite Final Fantasy game, though do dislike the character Zidane from FFIX and really favor Squall Leonhart and Tifa Lockhart from FFVIII & FFVII ( a close friend even said that I reminded her of Squall ;) )each Final Fantasy is pretty amazing and different so don't think *hate* any of them.

..Yeah, can't meet you all =)

BTW, the emoticons here are really awesome, cookie monster for the win ! )

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
untitled-1.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Wow, hardcore Courier font is hardcore.

You're going to be awesome to talk to, I know it.
Also +win for Yoshi.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I switched to Microsoft's Consolas for my preferred coding font, actually :monster:. It's for the win.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Kick reason to the curb.
Yours is the drill that will pierce the heavens

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
GIGA DRIIIL BREAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
think you need 10 or 20 posts for edit and delete powers. Can't remember.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Sorry been away for a bit. Welcome to the forums.

Top Bottom