cmXT
Both WIPS... CnC would be cool

20ap552.png

2vxocyb.png

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I like the first, actually :monster:. I'm no fan of the second's style though. But that's probably personal and something I'll get yelled at for.

Speaking of, do you happen to have any good widescreen wallpapers made? I got a widescreen laptop (16somethingxsomething) from work that's in dire need of a good wallpaper, :monster:.

cherry

uprising down under
AKA
Annie/Anya
The second is pretty sick. The first isn't up to par.

Same thing, the first looks like a bunch of duplicated renders with some alterations to me. Not that it looks awful, but I like the second a lot better. The colors and text are great.

tangerine

B ● A ● N ● A ● N ● A
AKA
Val
The super-thin tags aren't really doing it for me. The biggest problems I can see in all of the tags right now are that they lack focus and the text is a killer because it takes away focus and it doesn't really fit in well.

I still like all of your large vector pieces, in which everything you do seems to blend in well minus the jagged lines you tend to leave all over. It's strange that you can't translate those things into your tags. <:{

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
First ones solid, but lets face it tom, you can be so much more original. :)

Second ones working, although some colour tweeks and play with the "you talk a good game" type a bit, dosn't flow aswell as it could.

Still I'm liking the potential of the second

Top Bottom