Last Film You've Seen

Aah I watched all the Bond films with my Dad when I was living at home for a while in 2015. They are certainly of their time but I like them more than the Daniel Craig ones.

My fav is actually Goldeneye, even though I've never played the N64 game haha. It has an endearing half-attempt at early 90s feminism that I find kind of charming, and Alan Cummings is great in it.

Venom: Let there be Carnage.

Blink long enough and you'll miss the movie. Does the job though. End fight scene between symbiotes was better than the visual mess in the original. Could have been written better. Felt there were some missed opportunities. 2.9/5 stars.

Spider-man: No way home

I think I liked the Mysterio film better, but it was watchable. I felt a few significant parts of the film were handled less than optimally. I would say my favourite part of the film was...

The spidey-sense scene leading up to the reveal that Norman had turned into Goblin.

3/5 stars. I think I might be alone in giving this an average review though. Seems to be getting good reviews otherwise.

Willy's Wonderland

If you enjoy Nicolas Cage you will like this movie.

If you've delved into the Five Nights At Freddy's franchise (the inspiration for this movie) and have ever wanted the catharsis of seeing the animatronics beaten up, this is the movie for you.

Both these boxes ticked for me and so Willy's Wonderland was an absolute blast. I imagine though that if you feel no hype for seeing Nic Cage being Nic Cage, and if you've never dreamt of fighting back against scary animatronics, this movie will feel pretty hollow.

AKA
Rishi
Annette (2021).

Do you like weird musicals? Do you have a very dry sense of humour? Would you like to see Adam Driver deliver lines like Alan Rickman while cosplaying as Tommy Wiseau? Are you going through sensory delirium?

Watch Annette then message me and say "hahaha ok yeah I get it."

Top Bottom