• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Last Film You've Seen

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
X-Men Whatever: Wolverine. My brother found a torrent for it that hasn't even been completed yet. Some of the special effects are missing. In the opening war scene, a plane flies off and explodes into a bright yellow mspaint star. :monster:

The lack of special effects had me giggling a lot of the time, especially when people got shot with dust pellets. But the whole thing just seemed like a giant orgasm of mutants that they neglected in the previous movies with random celebrities in place. Plus, the origin of Wolverine's claws don't coincide with the last movies, giving me a wtf moment. It's also (apparently) missing 20 minutes of footage. :/

Good movie though. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
That was the workprint, we talked about it in the Chit Chat thread a while ago.

The film is garbage, and it will still be once it's done.

FOX has been whining about it ever since, and are going to blame the film's eventual failure on the leak.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
orly? Well I'm a little behind. It is kinda shit but I still enjoyed it despite being mislead by previous movies and introduced to over 9000 new mutants.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
But with Liam Neeson, who is cooler by far.

2Cold

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Underworld. I have it on my iPod so I watch it all the time.

Taken was a kick ass movie and I loved it! Had to drag my parents out to go see it again... haha

I saw Taken in November noobs :neom:

Last one I saw was the 70s disney Robin Hood. going on a little old school cartoon spree with my gf.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Watched Basil the Great Mouse Detective yet? That movie is filled with incalcuable awesome.

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
Moo, Meuterei, Destroyer of Worlds
The new Wolverine movie rather sucked. It jumps way the hell off X-Men canon, has like over 9000 cameo characters that aren't developed at all, and the storytelling just wasn't there. The action scenes were decent, so if that's all you care about you might like it :monster:

3/10 for some cool scenes and because Emma Frost is hot, even as a teenager :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The new Wolverine movie rather sucked. It jumps way the hell off X-Men canon, has like over 9000 cameo characters that aren't developed at all, and the storytelling just wasn't there. The action scenes were decent, so if that's all you care about you might like it :monster:

3/10 for some cool scenes and because Emma Frost is hot, even as a teenager :awesome:

I didn't even like the action scenes either, they were sorta boring.

But then again, it's fox, so meh.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Apocalypto though I was pretty damn late with it. It was an epic movie filled with bloody violent goodness and crazy persistent tribal people that liked to bash people's skulls in. Go watch it nao. :)

Bonaventura

Carpe Diem
AKA
G's Apple
''Slumdog Millionaire''

Just today, our school went to to the cinema to watch it. At first I thought I wouldn't like it, but it surprised me. The editing was really cool done, thought some parts could easily sent a shiver down my spine. I actually liked how he came up with all the answers by looking back onto his past.

It was sad, yeah. This is probably one of the rarest movies that made me cry at the end.

Watched Basil the Great Mouse Detective yet? That movie is filled with incalcuable awesome.
nope, she brought home a bunch of movies from her parents place, finished pocahontas last night. next up is fantasia, tarzan, little mermaid, snow white, sleeping beauty, beauty and the beast, 3 muskateers (charlie sheen as priest :awesome:), ummm... fuck theres like 6 more.

I wanna watch hunchback of notre dame, rescuers down under, and stuff but she doesnt got em

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Goldfinger

Don't think I'd seen this one before. It was certainly entertaining :monster:

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Dragonball: Evolution. LOLOLOLOL.

I give it over minus 9000 out of five stars. Given there was no Vegeta--nor even a scouter--all was doomed to fail. Mercifully, this film is relatively short, which was a relief considering it takes at least 3 episodes of anime to fire up a punch. Also, it was :awesome: to see Chow Yun Fat acting so delightfully absurd.

I admit, I went voluntarily, but only because one of my friends and I have a tradition of pounding down a few and then going to see a shitcan of a movie. Our hope is that the movie is so bad, that it's enjoyable, and sweet jibbly gibblets Dragonball did not disappoint. It was even more enjoyably bad than Twilight. Unintentional kamehameha-larity ensued throughout, funny even to all of the 5 other people who were in the theater with us.

But really, I do not recommend this turd if you're planning on seeing it sober, or heaven forbid, alone.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I watched a bit of the ending in my housemate's room, and called him a 'tard for watching that, :monster:.

I watched ACC, twice. The second time was last night with another housemate, but I had to explain bits of the story to him 'cause there still were no subs and the English version (which sounds VERY ghey btw) wasn't done downloading yet.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I watched Crank High Voltage.

LAWL it's so bad it's good. You're gonna LOL through the whole damn movie, especially a certain scene at a race track.

Top Bottom