Lastfm

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Lastfm is like a social networking site if you will that displays all the music you listen to on your computer and puts them into charts on your own page with a little file called audioscrobbler. It works with all the top media players (WMP, iTunes, winamp, foobar2000 etc etc) and its pretty easy to set up. Heres the link for people interested.

http://www.last.fm/home

And for the people that do use it post your links, here's mine. :monster:

http://www.last.fm/user/Cee-K

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I have often thought about joining this site. But I doubt I need another site to become addicted to. :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
you don't really even need to use it. >_>

kunoichi

dead
Another networking site. Feels like the nets swimming with 'em at the moment. [quote author=CeeK link=topic=461.msg14315#msg14315 date=1233728381] you don't really even need to use it. >_> [/quote] What's the point in using it then?

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=mimura link=topic=461.msg14322#msg14322 date=1233732371] Well you install the scrobbler and it shows what music you listen to. That's all that needs to be done. :monster: It's also handy for listening to tunes before you buy them. mine is[/quote]
You could just listen to the radio or you tube instead lol.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=mimura link=topic=461.msg14369#msg14369 date=1233748733] If you don't care about it, why keep posting about it? :monster: [/quote]
Lol ok you got me, I guess I'll sign up then :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm still in the process of joining up since the last time I was asked :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
it'll probably start again soon. It's pretty random as to whether it actually works.

haichinamie

Banned
last.fm is so addicting it's not even funny. I'm on my third account now for... certain reasons.

I'm dedlvs if anyone wants to add me.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Fear that people may not like the music.

Speaking of, the plugin fuxxored up a few times adding over nine thousaaand times more listens than there were in reality, :monster:.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It does that occasionally :/ usually deleting one of the plays where it scrobbled 9001x moar than necessary will actually delete all of them.

haichinamie

Banned
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=461.msg14709#msg14709 date=1233841101]
Why are you having a shitload of accounts, Hachi?
[/quote]

I get bored. :neo:

haichinamie

Banned
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=461.msg16240#msg16240 date=1234205067]
You can be awesome sometimes you know that?
[/quote]

Perform a magic trick inside of me.

Top Bottom