• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Latest rumor on the FFVII remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves

I don't have one it just seems like we're due for another :awesome:

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Aww, but I wanted to use my
facepalm08.jpg
after reading more "we're gonna do it/no we're not" statements from the S-E guys. :(

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
YOU BITCH I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Today they announced they are officially considering, if they will announce or not that they are considering making their consideration for announcing their consideration a FF7 remake official or not. But maybe not. It's still under consideration and isn't official yet...

Or is it?

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Actually, friend of mine was going on about some famitsu scan leak showing a VII remake for DS. I then told him pics or it didn't happen...

But yeah I'd eat my hat if they ever did that :monster:
...fuck DS

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
You fags better get ready right now, a lot of april fools jokes are going to start early to try and slip under the radar.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
This just in guys the new FF7 game is going to be a racer.

FF7: Sephiroth Street Syndicate.
ssskf.jpg

Thats just a prototype of sephiroths car, expect many more belts and zippers to be in the final version.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Guys they're remaking FFVII for the GameBoy, I heard it, it's true!

APRIL FOOLS :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom