• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

League of Legends

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I love Jinx! I'm so getting her when I can, cos her kit is good and she can stun. Problem is she can't run until she kills someone or a tower.

Where can I watch Worlds?

Edit: Yop, can I get Riot Blitzcranku too?

Last edited:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Yeah she definitely looks interesting from the gameplay ive seen on youtube and on twitch.
Im really considering buying her day 1 , which is something I never do ( i still havent even bought lucian lol). But she just looks to cool to not play early. I got 1k RP tucked away for her lol.

For the world championships you can watch it here

http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames

http://na.lolesports.com/
^scheduling information.

Last night was bracket 1 of the semi finals : SKTT1 vs Najin Black Sword, both korean teams. SKTT1 has Faker who is widely regarded as the worlds best Mid laner, Best Zed player and a lot of people think hes the best player in the world in general (his mechanics and reaction speed is unreal).

Last nights match was pretty amazing lol.

Today will be Europes Fnatic vs Chinas Royal Club at 12pm PDT (so in about 8 hours from this post). Royal has the worlds best ADC : Uuzi but Fnatic has a real chaotic play style which throws off alot of teams (double Teleport summoner spells and run Shen too!) So it should be a really interesting match to watch.

Who ever wins today gets to meet up with the winner of last nights match
SKTT1
for the world finals next weekend and a chance at the cup and a nice 1 million$ grand prize :D

edit: Im bored and cant sleep i thought I would add some play videos from faker and uuzi

The chunky guy is the Zed who lost the duel (ryu) lol.

faker on lissandra

uzi on vayne

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I will see this at home asap.

Btw, what's the passive of Jinx? if we kill or assist kill, we become hyper fast or something? or whatever tower we killed last?

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Yeah its on tower and champion kill or kill assists she gets a movement speed bonus. I forgot the exact amount but its pretty decent.

It should go really well with the minigun, stack attack speed > Switch to the shark rpg and nuke with it like how corki does> get the kill/KA and chase down the remaining members.

If trinity force doesnt get re-nerfed before she comes out i'd love to see how well she synergizes with it.

Also Worlds starts up in less then half an hour :D!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'll go home and see the match. Please post link stat. I wish I could go to NA server ; . ; but I'm stuck in Nordic EU without high amounts of lag.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
This link?

http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames

First match was great. Im a huge fan of Royal Club, I really like how humble they are especially in contrast to how arrogant Fnatic can be at times so its pretty awesome to see them get an early lead, 4 matches to go :D

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Lord on high, thank Yop for bestowing me Graves + Riot Graves skin. I did a Quadra and Penta kill in my match to honor the gift.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Best skin ever, ty yop.

10h15kj.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I googled, those cards / codes go for $15 or $50 on ebay, :monster:. Have fun guys. The codes were on cards on the tables, I should've just went around and grabbed handfuls of those, :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
15$ may be for standard character or skin, 50$ is for Legendary Skins like Pulsefire Ezreal or Battlecast Cho'gath. Beware of Battlecast skins, they reach from 50 to 80 bucks.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Could also be for Riot Blitz/Graves and Arcade Hecarim due to them being event skins only and being sold really briefly post event (I think it was Pax?)

Not sure which Ramus skin was up for grabs but he has some extremely rare ones too.

After I used the Arcade Hecarim skin all of my friends facepalmed and told me to save it and sell it 6 months down the road xD

But screw it Arcade Hecarim is a amazing, a Rainbow Robot Centaur? Yes please.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I now have Riot Blitz and Riot Graves. POLICE MEN BIOTCH! Today's game's has the funniest plays with Riot Blitz on my end and my cousin as Riot Graves. Whenever we kill our lane or jungler we message them " POOOOLIIICEEE!!!!" or when we take the tower "You're under arrest!!"

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
My friend has Riot Graves and has been hoping and hoping to play with Riot Blitz for weeks now.

His dream is to play the Bad Boys song while they play on stream lol.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Lmao I wanna play Bad Boys, Getchya Tail Feather and other songs related to Buddy Cop comedy.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Finally got a chance to try out Arcade Hecarim in a pvp match.

Was so fun. I was coined "The Horse with no Remorse" lol.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'm having a hard time locking on with Riot Blitz but I did my second Quadra as Riot Graves. Oh no I see dem bad boyz commin'~ Can't stop now gotta continue mah runnin'!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Played her, I did triple kill on her second play. I have to master her skill shot and trap setting. sigh. My SS is still unquestionably strong, especially if they're low on health hahaha :P Alas though, my skill in using her waned on the last game for the night because I was so tired and my focus was borked.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I haven't been able to stop watching this.

X :neo:

Yeah its a pretty good video. Riot always does a great job with there original music and CGI videos.

This ones good too

I bought the jinx bundle day one but havent gotten much of a chance to lock her in on pvp. ADC or jinx has been instalocked every match I've entered these last 2 days.

Which is absolutely frustrating! Ive seen so many poor ADC/Jinx players lately!

People not using Zap for early game pokes. Using fishbones to wave clear FULL HP minions (may as well play Ashe with frozen arrow on all match!).
Using flame chompers in front of enemies when they go aggressive instead of throwing them behind them to cut off exits.

And the worst (especially when I play support) seeing ADC's who stand absolutely still between every last hit and take Ezreal Q's to the face constantly.

I forgot how new champs make the badiators come out of the wood works lol.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
You ain't kidding Ed, I always instalocked and owned my matches save for 3 out of 10 of my matches with jinx the past 2 days. My cousin advises to use chompers for escaping now on, which he is correct as she has no way of escaping xD. I never use my rockets on switcheroo to clear minions and always last hit like standard ADCs.

I will tell you how many jinxes I've killed that uses zap first over Q, which to me is impractical. sequence should be Q > W > E or Q > E > W if your enemy is aggressive. And I agree that chompers are best left behind you than infront, for some reason if you leave them infront of you or in their faces, there is a 1 second delay before they stun the enemy.

Like every ADC sonny, Y'all never stand still. Bitches take advantage of dat shit.

My most favourite match was last night where I sniped a dumb Creator Viktor from THEIR nexus after tangoing with my cousin's Creator Viktor with her R, apparently he was calling my cousin and team noob despite feeding us like hell. I had to lower his head even further because he wont shut it and he apparently doesn't know Jinx's ulti is quite deadly from afar. GODLIKE...!!! Our Jax could only come to that and ask me "Wut...was that?" Me: "I don't know, but it was moving faster than anything I've ever seen!" (Matrix joke) Laughs all around at the expense of the enemy. You can see my last score count here:

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/35644345#history

Last edited:
Top Bottom