LEAKED AUDIO FROM JUMP FESTA 2009 TRAILER FFXIII

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think her and Lightning will turn out to be Sisters, what with the pink hair and all. :monster:

Watch me be totally wrong about that.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
OH so REDHEAD is Vanille. Odd.

I was kinda hoping for her and Lightening to be the main couple. I get that vibe from the two o_O

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I think Lightning/Vanille would be much more appealing than Snow/Lightning (lol) or Snow/Vanille.

Plus, since Lightening is the female Cloud, it would be appropriate for her to be somewhat sexually ambiguous :monster:

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=163.msg3633#msg3633 date=1230013206]
I think her and Lightning will turn out to be Sisters, what with the pink hair and all. :monster:

Watch me be totally wrong about that.
[/quote]

I thought they are going to be sisters at first too cos when I first saw Vanille`s pic I thought it was Lightning, they looked so alike.

But then, I thought that Noctis and Stella are going to be siblings too and it turned out to be wrong speculation on my part :-\

What kinda bothers me though... I hope there wont be LT in FFXIII with Lightning Vanilla and Snow! :duhard:
Ill support Lanilla then =D

I think Lightening/Vanille would be much more appealing than Snow/Lightening (lol) or Snow/Vanille.

You said it first, damn! ;)

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Hmmm... I think we may be the founders of a beautiful ship, my friends. Makes me want to draw some pre-release fanart. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
So, we know basically nothing about these people, what's going on in their world, and you're already on about shipping some pairing?

LOL.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=163.msg3658#msg3658 date=1230016066]
Nah we just want an excuse to talk about Lesbians. :monster:
[/quote]

...Pretty much, actually :monster:

I still find Vanille awkward. I'm pretty sure Square just pulls out names they think sound cool. It's still not quite as weird as Snow, though Snow might just be a code name or something.

Top Bottom