• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

SPOILERS Leaked Character Screens (Untagged Spoilers, potentially big implications)

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
By the way, one of the retailer pre-order incentives was a physical patch that says 'Sam's Delivery Service' with a Chocobo emblem. This guy is called Chocobo Sam. Perhaps this is some sidequest about a courier who delivers via Chocobo.

Maybe that's where Cloud gets the idea for Strife Delivery service...

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Reeve is hot. Palmer and Scarlet look exactly how I imagined. Hojo looks like Hojo, Red XIII looks like Red XIII. I'm not sure how I feel about Rufus yet - the lighting is very blue, so I'm holding out hoping that they didn't make his hair fucking green again (also, not complaining, but what the hell is he wielding :monster:).

Alright, I've seen all the Shinra staff. Now it is time to wait.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
I wanna be clear - some of the images are tagged 2015 (the ending one on the highway for example) - the dresses screen is clearly from early development - Aerith isn't even wearing the same dress as she was in the official trailer.

Basically anything that doesn't look "new" I'm taking with a massive pinch of salt. I believe all the character screens are final for example, the vignetting makes me believe they're loading screens for save-loadups. The "unfinished" looking ones seem to clearly be left-over from an earlier time.

That's not to say they don't contain spoilers though.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
LOL
ENPoFYFWkAAEPHi

Top Bottom