SPOILERS Leaked Character Screens (Untagged Spoilers, potentially big implications)

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
By the way, one of the retailer pre-order incentives was a physical patch that says 'Sam's Delivery Service' with a Chocobo emblem. This guy is called Chocobo Sam. Perhaps this is some sidequest about a courier who delivers via Chocobo.

Maybe that's where Cloud gets the idea for Strife Delivery service...

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Reeve is hot. Palmer and Scarlet look exactly how I imagined. Hojo looks like Hojo, Red XIII looks like Red XIII. I'm not sure how I feel about Rufus yet - the lighting is very blue, so I'm holding out hoping that they didn't make his hair fucking green again (also, not complaining, but what the hell is he wielding :monster:).

Alright, I've seen all the Shinra staff. Now it is time to wait.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
I wanna be clear - some of the images are tagged 2015 (the ending one on the highway for example) - the dresses screen is clearly from early development - Aerith isn't even wearing the same dress as she was in the official trailer.

Basically anything that doesn't look "new" I'm taking with a massive pinch of salt. I believe all the character screens are final for example, the vignetting makes me believe they're loading screens for save-loadups. The "unfinished" looking ones seem to clearly be left-over from an earlier time.

That's not to say they don't contain spoilers though.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
LOL
ENPoFYFWkAAEPHi

Top Bottom