SPOILERS Leaked Character Screens (Untagged Spoilers, potentially big implications)

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
That's right on the money and kudos to you for using a Stargate reference!!

Jury's still out on that. What we know is
he's introduced as a Guest and the game tells you that you can't fully control him for battle. Whether or not he fully joins after that and is controllable remains to be seen.
For those curious this is the specific text apparently
This is from a spoiler discord
C6F2C58D-C4F4-4CE7-934C-C350E0541509.png

Aranea

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Some new screenshots leaked
1578006209553.png

1578006884616.png

1578006970836.png

1578007991421.png
http://is2.4chan.org/v/1578007991421.png
http://is2.4chan.org/v/1578007991421.png

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
Looking at the ripped music, there's what I believe to be a bunch of music for the Sector 6 Sewers (undg6, underground sector 6?).

The sequence of tracks strangely seems to end with a temp cutscene track ("bgm_undg6_07_cut") made using two tracks from Dirge of Cerberus: "Memories with Lucrecia" and "Messenger of the Dark."

Could the Sector 6 sewers be where the datamined DeepGround enemies come into play, I wonder?

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
Some more spoiler info from the same discord regarding the game’s apparent structure
So, running this down and comparing it with the original...

• Chapter 1: The Destruction of Mako Reactor 1
    - Reactor 1 Bombing Mission / Escape
  • Chapter 2: Fateful Encounters
    - Meeting Aerith / Return to Seventh Heaven
  • Chapter 3: Home Sweet Slum
    - Seventh Heaven / Sector 7 Slums
  • Chapter 4: Mad Dash
    - Sector 7 Station / train sequence?
  • Chapter 5: Dogged Pursuit
    - New bike chase sequence?
  • Chapter 6: Light the Way
    - Tunnels / Sector 4 Plate?
  • Chapter 7: A Trap is Sprung
    - Reactor 5
  • Chapter 8: <>
    - ???
  • Chapter 9: Budding Bodyguard
    - Sector 5 Slums / Aerith's House / Sector 6
  • Chapter 10: The Town That Never Sleeps
    - Wall Market
  • Chapter 11: Rough Waters
    - Sector 6 Sewers
  • Chapter 12: Haunted
    - Train Graveyard
  • Chapter 13: Fight for Survival
    - New Seventh Heaven under attack sequence?
  • Chapter 14-1: A Broken World
    - Sector 7 Pillar battle?
  • Chapter 14-2: In Search of Hope
    - Sector 7 Pillar aftermath?
  • Chapter 15: The Day Midgar Stood Still
    - Climbing out of the slums?
  • Chapter 16: The Belly of the Beast
    - Infiltrating Shinra HQ
  • Chapter 17: Deliverance from Chaos
    - Escape from Shinra HQ
  • Chapter 18: Destiny's Crossroads
    - Highway chase and escape from Midgar
Seems like it's sticking pretty close to the original sequence of events. I'm not sure where exactly some of the new sequences we've seen in trailers will fall into place, but it seems to me like the bike chase could be incorporated into the mission to destroy Reactor 5 in the tunnels. Think maybe the new sequence with Seventh Heaven under attack might take place instead of just arriving to the Sector 7 Pillar battle already being underway. Maybe the parachuting sequence will actually be part of the Sector 7 Pillar battle, since it's clearly happening at night?

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

Who is that?? They're lying through their teeth. Oh my God.

Um.

TLS staff... Why the fuck do you all have a deadass nemesis on Twitter spreading fakenews about you?!?!

Yeeeeah. That's twitter user is fucking deranged. That's not true at all, and I love how this is back to being a fucking CLOTI vs. CLERITH turf fight.

Goddamn. That's so assinine I can't believe it's real.

War. War never changes...

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

Who is that?? They're lying through their teeth. Oh my God.

Um.

TLS staff... Why the fuck do you all have a deadass nemesis on Twitter spreading fakenews about you?!?!

Yeeeeah. That's twitter user is fucking deranged. That's not true at all, and I love how this is back to being a fucking CLOTI vs. CLERITH turf fight.

Goddamn. That's so assinine I can't believe it's real.

War. War never changes...
Not that it isn't crazy, but I think you broke the damage limit on font emphasis here. =P

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
Uh, I looked at the Imgur album again and a lot of images are labeled as "The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available."

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Wow.... so TLS is the source of all the "evil" leaks huh? Guess that's totally why I never got beyond the jukebox music and couldn't even get to the point of getting close to extracting those images that were appearing on Twitter earlier (the ones that were being tweeted before ever appearing here...).:mon:

Noticing lots of Imgur hosted leaked images are no longer available, same goes for some of the more popular YouTube videos (but there are still tons left). Seems SE has taken action after many hours have passed.....

Last edited:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
You mean this tweet?
I believe it as people were saying "thelifestream.net" was watermarked on some of the images. And it explains why a lot of certain scenes are leaked and which ones aren't.

People are already messaging Nojima.

Alright, pal. If indeed the game supports whatever you're supporting, it will come out supporting it on March 3rd. It's not like we're NOT getting the game, y'know? :mon:

Shipping bias presumably and allegedly colouring the leaks that this forum didn't leak anyway is going to go "poof!" from people's minds at large once the game is out and Big Bad TLS is outed... as whatever you're imagining it supposedly being.

In the meantime, let's all enjoy the .gif of Cloud dancing.

k2gxFCy.gif

Peace out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom