Least Likely to Be Sexually Active

Least Likely to Be Sexually Active

• Aaron (Rory Williams)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Alex Strife (Cloche Leythal Pastalia)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Carlos (Jack Sparrow/Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clourline

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Cthulhu (YopY)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Danseru-kun

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • King Porky Minch (Matthewtheman)

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Mei (I Am Not Me)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Splintered

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people aren't all virgins (at least I'm not), but apparently people think we probably aren't getting laid.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Sorry Aaron, this probably ain't an award you'd want to win but... you got my vote.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Oh, please GLD, you clearly aren't aware of his secret relationship with Username. Did you know that whenever Aaron bans Username or one of his dupes, it really means they're having sex?:monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
That was a close one between Aaron and Porky but I think Aaron overthinks it so much that he wins the crown.

That said, you poor bastards. >>

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So my 22 years of sexual inactivity didn't get me nominated? If only that would mean I'm going to get laid soon. -_-

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
You find yourself in a room with any one of a number of our members, male or female, I guarantee you'll get laid if you wanna :awesome:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
So my 22 years of sexual inactivity didn't get me nominated? If only that would mean I'm going to get laid soon. -_-

I'm sure there are several members of this forum who would love to help you with that problem, myself included. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
She didn't. At least not yet. :monster:

I think it's strange that the forum's asexual is getting less votes than plenty of people who are obviously not asexual :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Hey what happened to voter privacy? :monster:

Rest assure that given the opportunity I would accept some of the offers (mostly the girls :wacky:).

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm not going to reveal who you vote for when you do vote, :monster:.

Anyway if you decide you want to take up my offer be sure to let me know :wackymonster:.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I was actually referring to Splintered, but Mei claims to be asexual as well. I'm not entirely sure I believe her though, given how massively perverted she can be :monster:

Splintered

unsavory tart
I wasn't going to say anything but I find it hilarious that I wasn't winning by a mile. I'd actually be happy to accept this award.

Ghost X

Even Charlie Chaplin didn't come first in a Charlie Chaplin impersonation contest... if that story is actually even true.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Aaron's got this one in the bag...

*insert joke referring to large, underused balls*

Top Bottom