• Vendel

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm not sure if this means these people aren't very notable or if it just means they aren't noted much, or if it just means people think they aren't noted much. Make your own conclusions.

Lex

Administrator
You're not allowed to vote for yourself Matt. At least I think that's the case.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
You're only not allowed to nominate yourself. There's nothing in the rules about voting for yourself. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
It closes in seven days, so don't leave it for too long :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Voting for my beloved Clicky, because she is my beloved and also because she lurks so much its likely to be true :awesome:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I voted Minch but Clicky was my second. Both are notable who should win an award, but they're just not right for the rest of the categories.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I reckon the Pig King will campaign hard enough for himself to get SOMETHING else :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Voted for Clicky. Who better to succeed Sir with this award than his own beloved?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
This category should have gone last, just in case the winner actually gets an award.

I'm too lazy to do the math and find out who on this list has and has not been nominated for stuff.

But I voted anyway. :P

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I thought it was more ironic as the "Least Likely to Win An Award" but oh well :monster:

Lex

Administrator
^Thank you for using the word paradox. It reminded me that I haven't watched best of GLaDOS videos on YouTube for a really long time, so I now get to spend the next half hour or so laughing. ^_^

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I pull up her two credit songs and play them very frequently. Ashley loves it when the crazy homicidal robot sings :monster:

On topic, Clicky needs moar votes people :wacky:

Top Bottom