• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Leaving 4 a while.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I won't be on here for a while, because one of my friends has just passed away. She died yesterday. She was really friendly and kind and we loved chatting about Final Fantasy 8 and she was just so awesome. She didn't even live to see her 21st birthday....
I just started to know her, we met a few months ago and we had a good friendship, but I wished that I hanged out with her more. Got to know her facebook, her MSN...
But she's gone now and there's nothing I can do...

I might be on Q's forum and Cloti forums, but I'm not really sure yet. The LTD debate and speaking about Cloud and Tifa really does block out reality, but I might struggle to do even that.

I don't know when I'll be back.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
*hugs* Take all the time you need, darling. I am so very sorry for your loss. If you ever feel like talking for comfort or anything, I would always be willing to help/listen.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
It's a punch to the gut, thinking of what could have been, hey. =/

Hope you feel better about it soon.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I don't think we've ever talked but...

:sadpanda: I'm sorry for your loss. Please take care.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm sorry about your friend. I hope you feel better soon. Take all the time you need.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My deepest condolences - losing someone dear to you is always very, very hard.

We're here for you if you need anything, though.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend ;.;

Take care of yourself now, and know that there is always this place to come back to.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
:'(

I'm sorry, take care of yourself. If you need some hugs, just pm me. may your friend RIP

Last edited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Really sorry about your loss. Take care of yourself.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you feel better soon. We'll be here if you need anything.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
My condolences to you, Ai. I know we probably never talked but, I do hope that you can feel better eventually. It's hard losing someone, but in the end, memories can be a good thing and not a bad thing. *hugs* (If you don't mind.)

~ Raz

Top Bottom