Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Can't wait for this. It's certainly going to be interesting mashing these characters together, especially given the hero and villain dynamic. I quite like the look of Arthur Davill as Rip Hunter, too.

What has me the most intrigued is
Sara now resurrected as the White Canary. It's been teased she'll be different after going through the Lazarus Pit.

It'll be nice to have something to watch while Arrow and The Flash aren't on. I wouldn't mind both shows being off while this is on, just like Agent Carter was when Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was off the air.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Is anyone watching this?

Just finished the latest episode and I like the direction it's going in, but it feels like it's missing a certain something. I was really intrigued as to how they were going to balance so many characters in one show, yet it's been executed quite well so far.

Top Bottom