• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

leora and rishi go to silent hill

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I agree the hospital is scariest! Though in 3 the theme park has some creepy moments for me. ;w;
ilikestevealot

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
if she told you to jump off a cliff?

or become a peenie kooshball monster that reverse births people?

WHAT THEN

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
YStqY.jpg

I'm just leaving this here because I can't really bookmark it on my borrowed laptop.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
if she told you to jump off a cliff?

or become a peenie kooshball monster that reverse births people?

WHAT THEN
she tempted me with rishi

so if she was like, rishi is at the bottom of that cliff, i'd jump

she would have to explain what a peenie kooshball monster is first though

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
A demigod with a writhing mass of fanged dicks that bites people, thereby turning then into more peenies

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i hear it's amazing when the famous purple-stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hara-kiri rock

I NEED SCISSORS! 61!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Snake, try to remember the basics of Silent Hill.

Snake?

SNAKE?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
actually mumble I think you're cloud in this metaphor but that's beside the point

gonna make a mgs rp thread so I stop spanning this one sorry guys ;.;

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
BUT YEAH ANYWAY.

The most basic idea I can have for this is that a group of strangers (the characters) with tragic, hidden pasts find their way to Silent Hill and shenanigans ensue from there. We get the option to have them team up or run off on their own to be tormented shitless by the town and their own psyche.

Top Bottom