• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

leora and rishi go to silent hill

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
What kind of character groups/affiliations are there? (note to self: play games again)

- Order
- Normal residents of Silent Hill
- Outsiders

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I don't know about you guys, but I always liked Silent Hill more when there was a lot less explained about exactly what the fuck was up with the town. It was all a bit fruity and over the top. Silent Hill (again imho) was at its best when its just your psychologically tormented character going around running away from the harrowing horrors of his own subconscious whilst occasionally bumping into others doing the exact same thing.

(aka - silent hill 2)

Not saying we couldn't do Order stuff btw. This is just me bandying about with some opinions.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I don't know about you guys, but I always liked Silent Hill more when there was a lot less explained about exactly what the fuck was up with the town. It was all a bit fruity and over the top. Silent Hill (again imho) was at its best when its just your psychologically tormented character going around running away from the harrowing horrors of his own subconscious whilst occasionally bumping into others doing the exact same thing.

(aka - silent hill 2)

Not saying we couldn't do Order stuff btw. This is just me bandying about with some opinions.
even SH2 has some order stuff. see: rebirth ending

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Yeah, but it wasn't nearly as in your face ;.;

Which I liked moar.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
tbh that's what I liked best about Silent Hill as well. I liked Claudia and Vincent in SH3, but more for them as characters for the emotional stuff/interactions rather than 'we're an evil group of zealots and here are our evil beliefs and our evil plans'. The Order stuff is more nice background detail than good foreground material.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
tbh that's what I liked best about Silent Hill as well. I liked Claudia and Vincent in SH3, but more for them as characters for the emotional stuff/interactions rather than 'we're an evil group of zealots and here are our evil beliefs and our evil plans'. The Order stuff is more nice background detail than good foreground material.
i always assumed that the order consisted of a bunch of really high people. (how else do you explain dahlia's gyromancy) and they were able to manipulate people in sh1 because the white claudia was pollinating (so it was everywhere in the air) and they specifically tainted heather's food in sh3 so that she would hallucinate. also explains sh2 if everyone was having really awful hallucinations.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Silent Hill 3 showed stuff towards the Order too, and constantly you are reading texts about the cult, and the wish house. 4 even more so when you actually go to the wish house, lol. The order idea is very cool, but only when it's executed in a more ambiguous way. I really fucking hate Silent Hill 5's in your face THE CULT IS GOING TO KILL YOU attitude about it all. It leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination, it takes out all of the charm, it's not even creepy at all it's just DUMB. Can we please not have something like that, lol.

@Mumble: Actually it'd be cool if you were someone like Lisa Garland,
who ended up realizing she was infected herself later on in the story.
Or perhaps someone haunting like Maria, who could interact with ghosts, questioning her own existence, etc.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
sdfdsklfsdklf I haven't finished SH2 yet D:

I might not be the best person to direct this, even though I really want this to happen. I'm going to ask Aki about it since she's probably the best suited for it.

In any case I'm gonna try and charge through the game so I can have a better idea of what I'm doing :sadpanda:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
as far as helping run the RP I can do that! but i think it also depends on how much people want characters to interact/what characters will be made and whatnot. for example, here's my idea for a silent hill character!

Name: Katie Gorden
Job: Student (part of band club)
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Brown
Current Profile: Plays the trumpet in her school band. Her class was invited to a show in Silent Hill, and she took a bus ride to the town in one of her first long trips ever. She's hoping her parents will be at the concert.

Her only friends are in the flute section of the band. She doesn't like talking to many other people at school, and she's slightly excluded by other girls. She's nervous around others, but can be quite expressive around people she knows.

does that format seem good?

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
That sounds good! I think as far as plot and stuff goes, we can do it like how Alex said. Where it's mainly a character's personal trauma, and sometimes run into other characters and their stories intersect in a way?

If some characters want to team up and travel around together that can work too.

idk I think it's a pretty loose format and people can take it whatever way they want imo.

Also if you want to a monster that could fit as well.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Where it's mainly a character's personal trauma, and sometimes run into other characters and their stories intersect in a way?

That's a cool idea. I have a rough idea for a character and what kind of monsters her mind would create

and then she can run into rishi and we'll have fun times : )))))

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
That's a cool idea. I have a rough idea for a character and what kind of monsters her mind would create

and then she can run into rishi and we'll have fun times : )))))
did people want that public or did they want it to be private?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I think it might be a cool idea if we don't explain (at least not right away) the traumatic histories of the characters.

Have that kind of information come out through the town's manifestations and their own hallucinations and stuff.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
@Mumble: Actually it'd be cool if you were someone like Lisa Garland,
who ended up realizing she was infected herself later on in the story.
Or perhaps someone haunting like Maria, who could interact with ghosts, questioning her own existence, etc.

Hngggg. Reason why I want to be in monster mode like Pyramid head is to be a portion of the psychological force stalking all these kids in SH. Most likely an anagram of their dead dad, abusive dad, etc etc. (basically, a scary ass fuck manifestation of their father). I wanna be a scary daddy. :'

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
here is a pretty detailed fan made map of silent hill. idk if anyone wants to make a simplified mspaint version of it or just use this one, but i figured i'd leave it here as a handy reference so we all know where we are in relation to each other :3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Should we get maps for locations too? The hospital, the apartments - that is if any of our characters end up there. I think Alex's idea of using red lines to mark where you've been, clues you've found, etc just like in the game is a really interesting and excellent idea.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I'm thinking, with so many characters too many red lines might end up making the map unreadable. Maybe every character should mark where they've been with a different colour?

Except for Mumble. For obvious reasons.

Top Bottom