• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

leora and rishi go to silent hill

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Different colors is a good idea!

And also Adri, if you've got the time I'd suggest watching a Silent Hill Let's Play on Youtube. That way if you don't own the game, you can at least see kind of the feel of the game.

You could watch an LP of Maria's story (Born From A Wish) in SH2. Because it's not the whole game, it happens before the game, and it's short. It's also VERY haunting, it gives me chills every time I play through it. However as with anything you'll watch or read.... mild spoilers.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
SH1 is really short and you could probably get through the entire LP in one or two sittings.

I honestly found the controls of the first game completely unbearable so I would recommend watching a LP for that one.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
it helps create tension when running away from an antagonistic force or a couple of scary...things.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
to prevent this thing from getting too stale: can we get a headcount of anyone else interested? (i think bex was getting a character ready but idk if anyone else was thinking about joining)

also maybe we should make an official start date? i'm still writing stuff for my character's backstory and such so it doesn't have to be too soon but yeah some idea of when we wanna get going!! because i'm exC I T ED!!!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
it's okay i think most of us in this RP are pretty new to this so it'll be a learning experience for all of us!!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
wasn't alex gonna jump in on this too?

and i'm in for sure. i honestly haven't planned too extensively about my character outside what i've told zee and aki already. i think i'll probably get a better feel of the process once i actually start writing her/have her interact with other characters.

also i am a big noobie baby so i'm definitely not making the first post (◡‿◡✿)

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I have a bit too much going on right now to get in on this straight away. Feel free to kick of proceedings without me and I'll slide my way into the story in like a week, maybe two? Sorry for the lack of commitment, but irl and some other commitments are doing the annoying thing where they write the plot at the moment.

Top Bottom