Let's all welcome Tennyo to staff

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This has been awhile coming since Road unfortunately left us, but we (i.e. staff) were thinking of coming up with a replacement for him, and the next person we'd like to add to our...."collective"....is the user Tennyo.

The mods, and quite a few members felt good about having her as a new moderator for our forum, so it seemed natural that she be the next candidate once an opening presented itself. No one on staff saw a reason not to allow her in, so is there some burning opposition or complaint to having her getting a shiny username too?

Say it now or forever hold your peace.

Cry, cheer, discuss, etc. :monster:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I HATE TENNYO THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA

congrats Tennyo, you are such a sweetheart and you will be a totally badass mod. <333

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I'm going to make this hard for her. :awesome:

but congrats.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
This has been awhile coming since Road unfortunately left us, but we (i.e. staff) were thinking of coming up with a replacement for him, and the next person we'd like to add to our...."collective"....is the user Tennyo.

You spelled Quexinos wrong :awesome:

nah but really congrats. (wonders if there will be a huge fuss like last time)

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Congratulations Tenny!

Now let's place bets on how long it takes till she goes mad with power like the rest of the staff :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
The n00dz the Tennyo provided finally paid off? :awesome:

ILU TENNY CONGRATS :reptar:

Ghost X

May the sun, fossil fuels, or preferably green energy power your path in this latest endeavour, which will hopefully be carbon neutral. May you be riddled with guilt otherwise, whilst enjoying your time on staff doing whatever tasks you are assigned. Volunteer work is such a noble cause. Yes, I put too much thought into this post.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
shit guys this is pretty fantastic.

BREAK OUT THE CHAMPAGNE

crack

Donator
kafyid.jpg

YOU GO GIRL

Top Bottom