• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Life Is Strange

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Without giving too much away, the last episode really hit me in the feels. A lot of twists and turns, deep thinking, and the lines of truth and lies becoming blurred. I honestly wasn't expecting much from the prequel, but this might have just become my Game of the Year.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Farewell, the bonus episode of Before the Storm, and the final one with Max and Chloe is out today!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Farewell, the bonus episode of Before the Storm, and the final one with Max and Chloe is out today!
Leaving this until Saturday to stream play when I'm bawling reaching for the tissues. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Firstly, the bad. It was very, very short. I think I finished it within an hour and a half. That's it.

But I really enjoyed the final adventure. As soon as Chloe was hugging Max and saying she's the best, I just KNEW she found about Max leaving for Seattle with her family. I wasn't prepared for Joyce walking through the door and that being the moment William had died.

It was quite shitty for the day of the funeral and Max leaving to be on the same day, but the tape at the end was very touching and emotional.

I'm going to really miss playing as these characters, but I guess I can never say goodbye. :monster:

And we should be getting a reveal of the second game coming soon! Whoever's stepping up to be as the next characters, they've got some very big shoes to fill.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I need a moment. I can't believe we're getting it this year! I thought it'd be next year.

8e8.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
What on earth could it be about is my question :P.
There's a free episode called Captain Spirit coming out next week, which may have some hints for the game. The character Chris is going to be a main character in the next game. So I guess that'll have some answers. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I already had high expectations, but it also left me feeling surprised and a great insight as to what might happen in LIS2. As I was finding out more and more about what was going on, I couldn't help emphasising with Chris. Anyone who watched my stream last night will know I just had to Google the dad's pin for his phone - who would've thought it was hawtdog man in alphanumerical format!?

Had a lot of fun doing the list, too. But of course, I forgot that classic LIS twist. Someone said in the stream Chris' imagination is his power (might be Minato if I'm not mistaken?), as he floated at the end when it looked sure he was going to severely hurt himself after falling from the fortress. It was a shame his dad was a dick at the end, but I should've seen it coming... :/

Bring on the first episode of LIS2 in September! <3

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Got LiS this week and finished it today.

Loved the experience but I am very bummed out right now. =P

Last edited:
Top Bottom