Link colours

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I just noticed that the <a> colour we use in posts isn't reflected in signatures. It also doesn't show up in post previews. Could this be fixed? The colour is #7FCFCF. Thanks.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Which style sets does this affect? I'll change it when I get on the desktop, assuming I know which style sets to check.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm assuming you meant the main style set. This is proving more difficult to fix than I thought it would, because CSS is a black art. I'll let you know when I figure out what's wrong.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Signature thing is fixed. I'll work on the post preview next. I'm probably going to throw users' custom font formatting in there as well, because why not.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Post preview should now look exactly the way it will look in posts, including your own custom font formatting, as well as (hopefully) the link colour. Let me know if anything's still off. I haven't tested this in all style sets so I may have missed something.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
That's great, Aaron, thank you. I didn't notice any of your intermediate posts, so I wasn't expecting to come in here to find it fixed already. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Post preview should now look exactly the way it will look in posts, including your own custom font formatting, as well as (hopefully) the link colour. Let me know if anything's still off. I haven't tested this in all style sets so I may have missed something.

Oh hey this is pretty great, I'd gotten used to the default preview style and now I can finally see what it's actually going to look like.

Top Bottom