• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Live Action Ace Attorney Film

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
They already made a musical, so it's no surprise.

At least this time they used men :monster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Hmm I dunno about this, looks like its gonna be mostly about the first game judging by the character appearances also lol at 1:27 (Lotta Hart)

I'd rather they released another game over here :)

Also Drake: Play the fucking game dude it's awesome you'll be addicted to it for ages.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
They already made a musical, so it's no surprise.

At least this time they used men :monster:

They've done mixed gender musicals as well. It's just that the Takurazuka got there first.

Hmm I dunno about this, looks like its gonna be mostly about the first game judging by the character appearances also lol at 1:27 (Lotta Hart)

Also Drake: Play the fucking game dude it's awesome you'll be addicted to it for ages.

Just shut your brain off about halfway, otherwise you will scream and rage at everyone not being allowed to be halfway intelligent until 3 days in.

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon

It seems to be ONLY about the first game, which I find perfect! :D The last case was the best. Though I feel your pain. I want AAI2 in English!!!

(Oh yes, they kept Lotta's afro true to her sprite. I think I'll enjoy this movie :awesome: )

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I posted about this a day or two ago when Dacon linked me to it.

Lol.

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
Oldbag wasn't in the trailer. If she's not in the film I'll go fanrage all over them. Edgey is not Edgey if Oldbag is not stalking him :awesome:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Oldbag rofl I always feel sorry for our dear Edgey when she's around and I agree with ya Kaias she'd better be in that film, just to watch Edgey squirm :monster:. I have the DS versions so the last case in the original is the fourth case in mine and then there's a special fifth case which is pretty awesome.

I swear that game has me on the edge of my seat so many times I sorta just perch there now when I play it. I'm currently working through Trials and Tribulatons before I start Apollo Justice.

Alos I'm still looking forward to and hoping it'll be released over here Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney, now that is a game that would seriously keep me addicted.

Back on topic though I think the first game is always gonna be my favourite so I guess I will look forward to seeing this film somehow at any rate, it'll be interesting to see how well the character portrayal is on film.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i don't know how i feel about the dude who made visitor q making an ace attorny movie..............

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
Thanks, X-Soldier!

Though I wonder...

WHERE THE HELL IS OLDBAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!!!!!!

It would be very sad if they took that character out of the movie ;3;

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
maya in a fur coat just seems wrong

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Maybe she stole it from these two

tumblr_l367zpO60U1qbep4mo1_500.png

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
maya in a fur coat just seems wrong

It seems to be only a fur collar. I see the rest of the coat being made of purple cloth. Didn't detract the wtf factor to that scene, though

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Dick Gumshoe doesn't look clueless enough!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lmao, Larry looks perfect. Mia looks hot. I love Phoenix's pensive face. xD And totally agree, Gumshoe doesn't look clueless at all, he looks young and badass. Owo

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
He also looks sexy :monster:

.....why do I get the feeling this is to please all the Edgeworth/Gumshoe shippers out there? :lol:

Darkbeat

Nether Gate
I'm so looking forward to this...but I wonder why they added Dee Vasquez in it? The only cases that were mentioned correspond with Turnabout Sisters and Turnabout Goodbyes, which makes me wonder if they have more cases in the movie or simply mixed the cases...

And where is Redd White?! He simply needs to be there if the Turnabout Sisters case is in there XD

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I'm looking forward to it.....kinda. I just don't know if my brain can make the transition between live action and the cartoon style of the games. Really makes me wonder why they didn't animate it.

Top Bottom