Looking for old parody subtitles

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
As the title says I'm looking for some parody subtitles for AC that were made aeons ago during the golden days of ACF by a user named Sonique. Personaly I thought these subs were hilarious however I lost them awhile ago in a hard drive failure and haven't been able to find them again.

So I was wondering if any former ACF peepz might know where to either find them or get in contact with Sonique please? Thanks.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
You... you liked them? (I'm Sonique)

Wow, I'm like totally flattered here XD
I can send them... but I'm making new ones for ACC if you wanna wait for those. Also I think I edited the old ones a little bit, but I think they're mostly the same. Wanna wait or should I send the old ones?

(BTW added you on MSN)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I need to get to work on Advent Fanboys Flamebait, myself.
I'd be curious to see yours when you get done, Quex

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
You... you liked them? (I'm Sonique)

Wow, I'm like totally flattered here XD
I can send them... but I'm making new ones for ACC if you wanna wait for those. Also I think I edited the old ones a little bit, but I think they're mostly the same. Wanna wait or should I send the old ones?

(BTW added you on MSN)

OMG I had no idea it was you! (seems the answer was right under my nose all along :monster: )

But yes, my friend (Boco903 from ACF) and I just thought they were classic! We've been looking for them for ages cause we wanted to get our other friends to watch them! And sure, I'll gladly wait for new ones.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I posted some pics of them so far in ... wow my cat just fell down and crashed, that was amusing...

okay I posted some pics in the fansub thread in the spoiler forum. Hope you like ^_^

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
There used to be some lolworthy AC and DoC parodies on YouTube by one Sir Yaberdoodle, too.

You'll now know her as VictoriaValentine/VivaLaValenwind, and I think she refuses to put them back up. D:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Is there a program that will put subtitles onto a video? Virtual dub only takes a certain kind of sub file and I wanted to make a preview.

Also, if there was even one ounce of a chance that I wasn't going to hell before.... there isn't anymore. Not after these subs.

Top Bottom