Lord Noctis' Bleach fanfic: The Covenant Of The Witch

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
So, writing used to be my main hobby, but life can be sucky and busy so I really haven't done much of it these past few years. By which I mean up until a month or two ago I haven't written a damn thing. With some encouragement from my wife; I have begun working on a Bleach fanfic. I think its a bit rough at the start, but I'm hoping that the further I get the more the rust will flake away from my skills. Ultimately I would love to get some feedback as I go so I can gauge how well I'm doing, but ultimately this is a for fun kinda project, rather than anything I mean to be taken super seriously. I didn't really have much of an idea of what I wanted to do when I first started aside from three main points.

1. I wanted to tell a story in which Ichigo got caught up in the politics of the Soul Society in some way.

2. I wanted the story to feature an evil witch of some kind.

3. I wanted one of the characters in the story to use an original Zanpakuto that I came up with.

So with that all being said, here be the link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14023728/1/The-Covenant-Of-The-Witch

Chapters will start off on the short side, but hopefully get longer as I go.

Edit: At the time of this posting there is a prologue and four chapters posted. I typically have 1-2 more chapters written than I've posted, so that I can maintain a buffer in case I'm unable to write one week for whatever reason. New chapters go up on saturdays.

Last edited:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I have now posted chapter five. I also added a new section to the prologue. It's a scene I had originally planned to include later, but I think it will serve the tone and structure of the narrative better if it's placed at the beginning.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I just put up chapter nine of this story. It’s an important chapter for me because it’s the part of the story where I reveal the original Zanpakuto idea I came up with for this story. If anyone is keeping up with this story then I’d love some feedback :)

Top Bottom