SPOILERS LTD Remake — It's like New Coke except ... no, it's exactly like New Coke

Eerie

Fire and Blood
So which one is Tifa, that’s the question…if you say it’s applicable to a long term girlfriend or a wife, then is Tifa his long term girlfriend or is she his wife?

She is his important woman.

That I have to disagree with, boyfriend/girlfriend is typically used to describe one’s partner regardless of how serious the relationship is…granted, considering everything you pointed out they might as well be married, but in that case the devs should just come out and say they are already because some unmarried couples do all the things you described believe it or not

You are telling that to a woman who wasn't married with her partner for 20+ years...... believe it or not, once we were truly committed and started living together, we never ever called ourselves boyfriend/girlfriend because it's non-sense. Here in France we use "compagnon/compagne" which means partner and which is what taisetsu na josei describes. Why the need to say something else when the term described is already strong enough, smh.

she is the important woman in Cloud’s life and the mother figure of their family but what we don’t know is if they’re actually married which is a specific contract that implies commitment and comes with a title (husband/wife), it’s not just the role the person plays

Believe it or not, I don't think that in a post-meteor FFVII, the act of marrying is the most important thing for a couple. Surviving together is already good enough. The title of husband and wife does not matter, even IRL is it that important? My husband's been calling me his wife years before we actually got married, and we only did because I was worried about if something happened to one of us. The fact that you, or some other fans, put so much weight in marriage is just weird. Tifa being Cloud's important woman does not matter? It's as heavy as being married so I cannot get what your point is.

odekopeko

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Peko
I’m just curious so this question is open to anyone. I know marriages exist in FF7/FF7R but in Traces of Two Pasts, Nojima specifically never mentioned “marriage” in the traditional sense for the villagers in Nibelheim. In Nibelheim, people just move in together or it’s written that Tifa should “be with someone” or “spend her life with someone”, never that she should “marry” someone, and then people just view them together as an item or husband/wife, in that sense. So if people are really expecting their relationship to be defined by terms such as bf/gf or husband/wife, I don’t know or think that will ever happen. For me, personally, who is also not interested in marriage in the traditional sense, with parents who are also in a common-law arrangement and not legally registered, I’m satisfied with the term “partner” and “important woman”.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Here in France we use "compagnon/compagne" which means partner and which is what taisetsu na josei describes. Why the need to say something else when the term described is already strong enough, smh.

I was gonna bring this up too. I can't speak for other countries, but even in America there are many words to describe a relationship. Companion, partner, significant other, other half, etc etc.

kathy202

Pro Adventurer
In more conservative parts of Asia, you either get married or are bf/gf, and if you're bf/gf for too long, families start questioning when you'll get married, so most people eventually get pressured into that. Besides, laws and policies tend to be less complicated for couples who are legally married so most people just get that status formalized anyway.

That doesn't seem to be the case in America, so I was wondering, if you have to introduce your long-term partner to someone in a social situation, what do people typically say? Would it be just "This is my partner"? The only person I know in a situation like that still says "boyfriend", but she's also Asian.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Besides, laws and policies tend to be less complicated for couples who are legally married so most people just get that status formalized anyway.

This is actually the same in America. Small example: I work in the largest hospital in Oregon (America). Handling married loved ones of patients are much easier than non married. It's because of the laws. Non married loved ones have a tough time grasping they don't have rights they think they have.

if you have to introduce your long-term partner to someone in a social situation, what do people typically say?

I say she's my girlfriend. That's only because of my environment/upbringing. If my girlfriend addressed me as her partner, I know she'd be saying the same thing as I am. It wouldn't make a difference.

Cloud/Aerith having the title of boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife will only matter to those that only use those terms. Anyone who understands those aren't the only titles that can be used, doesn't need it. We can clearly see Tifa/Cloud were/are together

Eerie

Fire and Blood
@Pandemonium I think you mispelled Tifa in your last paragraph though :D but yeah at this point I just find "important woman" indicative enough, considering their background.

Reactions: LNK

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Everyone just wants Cloud to say something to the tune of "I love you" before this whole LTD will "end". And even if it "ends" that way, some shippers will still go down unwillingly and in tears.

The LTD in the year 203X: "He said daisuki which means he really LIKES someone, doesn't say WHO, and something about making miso soup every morning. Does NOT sound romantic at all to me. The proper Japanese way to say 'I love you' is aishiteru and that is the only word I will accept -_-"

Yeah it seems... counterproductive to demand unequivocal phrasing from a culture that's legendary for ambiguity and understatement. This fandom sure will try though.

Thenir

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nirnaeth
Are there actually that many people denying Cloti even after AC?
Less than expected. But the most common interpretation is that "he's with Tifa because Aerith's dead. Had she survived he would have ended up with Aerith". Also from CT fans and casual players who have no interest in the LTD. So Tifa is essentially a second choice and Cloud becomes a despicable man. This really drives me nuts because it goes against every interprersonal relationship ever showed in this story, but still the absence of a clear romantic moment in AC is enough to label Tifa as a rebound.
Personally I don't care about SE stating if they are in a relationship, engaged, married, in an open relationship or if it's complicated, as if they were updating their fb statuses. I rather wish they could fix this obnoxious and offensive misinterpretation.

frosty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Snowman
Thenir said:
Less than expected. But the most common interpretation is that "he's with Tifa because Aerith's dead. Had she survived he would have ended up with Aerith". Also from CT fans and casual players who have no interest in the LTD. So Tifa is essentially a second choice and Cloud becomes a despicable man. This really drives me nuts because it goes against every interprersonal relationship ever showed in this story, but still the absence of a clear romantic moment in AC is enough to label Tifa as a rebound.
Personally I don't care about SE stating if they are in a relationship, engaged, married, in an open relationship or if it's complicated, as if they were updating their fb statuses. I rather wish they could fix this obnoxious and offensive misinterpretation.

It's not just AC though. FF7 OG trying to split a romance between two female characters resulted in underdevelopment for both.
  • With Aerith - there was all the trappings of a romance (She was the first one Cloud "laughs" with, Tifa shows jealousy, 3rd parties like Cait Sith implicate they'll end up together. She gets the first part of a romance arc (the build up, the hinthintnudgenudges) that people associate with a love story. Then she died without the last 2 parts: The eventual confession of feelings and resolution i.e. a couple becomes "official"
  • With Tifa, there was no build up, no meet cute - We jump straight into Cloud's mind two thirds in. He admired her as a child, it's hinted he still harbors those feelings. Then after the Lifestream incident, there is no more "romance" till the last 5% of the game. There is a semi-confession, they possibly banged. Game ends.
Also, primarily FF games follow a very set trajectory in their romance pacing:
  • First third of game - Meeting / Key character relationships are hinted at and set in motion
  • 2nd third of game - Growing feelings / Couple-to-be face a challenge
    • Examples: Squall finds out Rinoa is to be a sorceress, Tidus finds out Yuna will die, Zidane struggles with Garnet being a queen
  • Last third of game - They overcome it / Confession / Resolution either happy or sad
You can see how FF7 doesn't follow that tried and true format that people are used to

The only way to "fix" the obnoxious and offensive misinterpretation is to then give Tifa the first part of a romance arc, so that people can bridge that mental gap of how they ended up as a committed couple in AC.

But I think they're well on their way to address this with Remake - and it seems that they'd try to tackle two love stories at one go. i.e. Cloud/Tifa and Zack/Aerith ala Garnet/Zidane + Steiner/Beatrix and Tidus/Yuna + Wakka/Lulu

I also get how Cleriths will reject CC, much like how Squinoa fans would balk at a Seifer-Rinoa DLC.

odekopeko said:
Traces of Two Pasts, Nojima specifically never mentioned “marriage” in the traditional sense for the villagers in Nibelheim. In Nibelheim, people just move in together or it’s written that Tifa should “be with someone” or “spend her life with someone”, never that she should “marry” someone
Does the book not make mention to Elmyra's husband though? I mean, you'd know best since you translated it :)
Also, I somehow had the impression that the boys (Emilio, Lester, Taylor) were in covet competition to win Tifa over to, well...wife her. But again, I'm not sure if this is explicitly stated.

But I'm always quick to chalk up these things to inconsistencies from the developers. It still boggles me why the AC team would waste time storyboarding, programming, rendering close up scenes of Cloud's wolf ring on Tifa's hand - a clear sign of marriage between a man and a woman no matter what culture you come from, even proceed to give it to their merchandising department to produce...then weirdly, there is no "marriage" in the FF7 universe.

Last edited:

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
  • First third of game - Meeting / Key character relationships are hinted at and set in motion
  • 2nd third of game - Growing feelings / Couple-to-be face a challenge
    • Examples: Squall finds out Rinoa is to be a sorceress, Tidus finds out Yuna will die, Zidane struggles with Garnet being a queen
  • Last third of game - They overcome it / Confession / Resolution either happy or sad
You can see how FF7 doesn't follow that tried and true format that people are used to

I'd argue VII did follow that though. Tifa/Cloud hit each bullet point you brought up. The only difference was Aerith was also there for 1/3 of the game.

odekopeko

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Peko
@frosty Stanley translated Aerith’s story which talks about Elmyra, not me. But I know she had a husband who died, and I was strictly speaking about the people of Nibelheim.

I was under the impression that marriages do exist, which I mentioned earlier. Tifa also mentions once about herself not wanting to hear about guys her mom hung around with before her “marriage”. I guess I need to make myself clearer. I never said marriages or something like it doesn’t exist. I just never saw any “weddings” being written into the story in Nibelheim. Emilio just says he’s going to “come and get her” to live with him in Midgar. They only mention “being with someone”, or spending their life with someone. I know it sounds dumb as heck to you, but I just assumed people announced it to their friends and family and moved in together, and people just viewed them as a couple. So when I asked you guys, it was a genuine question. I really honestly wasn’t sure.

And the reason I asked because I saw some people mention that Cloud and Tifa not having a traditional wedding, or exchanging some vow where they tell each other they love each other, means they’re not an official couple. But I just feel like people are expecting too much, especially when people are not understanding how difficult it is to even say those words to each other that they had to create some whack story about the moon being beautiful just to avoid saying what they should say to each other. I know we should just say I love you, but most people just don’t. They fought Nojima on a freaking hug when they didn’t even have to because most of these western fans are like claiming the hug was meant to be friendly anyway.

It’s just frustrating that these two have said and done possibly everything they could to make us view them as a couple, exchanging promises to be there for each other post-FF7, everything except that “I LOVE YOU” and everyone on both sides is expecting it to happen to prove he loves one or the other girl when that “I LOVE YOU” or “you’re my bf/gf” is like the least likely thing to happen. I just don’t believe it will happen, but I sure do hope they prove me wrong.

After the Highwind thing where they confirm their feelings, and then move in together and raise children together, even when they fight in private like a couple, even having Tifa arranged in motherly poses with Denzel in AC, Kyrie/Evan saying Cloud and Tifa are like them, people still aren’t satisfied and want some sort of a traditional marriage arrangement or an exchange of I love you’s, and I just don’t understand that from my POV because it’s not something I even thought was necessary for them.

Last edited:

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
She is his important woman.
That wasn’t the question…

Why the need to say something else when the term described is already strong enough, smh.
“Partner” and “boyfriend/girlfriend” are pretty broad terms that don’t generally indicate the intensity of the relationship unless you add a qualifier (“life partner”, “serious boyfriend/girlfriend” etc.) nor does “partner” indicate the marital status of the parties involved the way boyfriend/girlfriend would (in other words, “unmarried”)…“partner” can mean boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, and anything in between

The fact that you, or some other fans, put so much weight in marriage is just weird. Tifa being Cloud's important woman does not matter? It's as heavy as being married so I cannot get what your point is.
You’re going to have to reread why I brought the matter up in the first place because as I’ve said before, the point was not about whether or not Tifa is an important woman to Cloud.

I don’t actually care if they’re married or if they aren’t because as I’ve said before, it wouldn’t change the story. My point is that we don’t know what their relationship status is beyond how they feel (which I’m pretty sure you just agreed with me on by pointing out that it’s “as heavy” as being married, because it’s “as heavy” yet they still aren’t).

We’re on the same side here as far as believing the label doesn’t matter to how Cloud and Tifa feel. The thing that Cloud and Aerith shippers will continue holding on to though is the hope that Cloud isn’t exclusive to Tifa, which is something that will continue regardless but most reasonable people will get the idea if they see something clear and non-optional like an “I love you” or a kiss, a wedding, an unambiguous suggestion that they made love etc.

But I’m not even suggesting they should do any of that, all I’ve ever said was that the devs could clarify what it means to be Cloud’s “important woman” by specifying that Tifa is Cloud’s girlfriend/wife or even just a friend that he’s in love with, and it would strip all the power away from people who still claim they’re platonic or that he still likes Aerith. I mean, I would think you of all people would be okay with that outcome lol.

I mean, the same could be said about all the other women. Maybe Cloud has feelings for Yuffie? It's never stated that he doesn't. The detractors are going to always detract. Especially with the LT. Besides, in real life, relations are not always ended in absolutes.
The only characters Cloud has been stated to have feelings for are Tifa and Aerith so anybody else is out of the question…the question here is whether or not those feelings for Aerith continue past FF7, which is a popular claim for Cloud and Aerith shippers that they can pretty easily hold on to until an official statement counters that

That doesn't seem to be the case in America, so I was wondering, if you have to introduce your long-term partner to someone in a social situation, what do people typically say? Would it be just "This is my partner"? The only person I know in a situation like that still says "boyfriend", but she's also Asian.
Calling a long-term partner a boyfriend or a girlfriend really isn’t a big deal I think, it’s pretty normal to do until you get engaged

Random observation but I like how this thread has turned into a meta debate about how to end the LTD, rather than the LTD itself
I’ll take the meta debate over the debate itself any day lmao

Last edited:

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
I just think it would have been cool if for once they'd given us a protagonist who simply and honestly enjoyed shagging lots of different women, wasn't interested in a serious committed relationship, and had, as they used to say, "a girlfriend in every port". There's nothing immoral about that - for any gender - if you're upfront about it. However, I can well see that such characterisation wouldn't have made him romantic fantasy material.

For me, it would have been interesting to see a very different Crisis Core, one that explored the Wutai War in some depth and had Aerith falling hard for a charming, fun-loving older guy who wasn't all that serious about her, but decent enough to start backing off when he realised she was in danger of getting badly hurt.

But that's not the Shounen trope I referred to if he didn't fall for her hard too in the end. I said these type of guys are ladiesman (not womanizer who has multiple girlfriends and love to break their heart) and he has someone special to him that he become serious of his feelings later on. The portrayal in BC and CC so far fits this trope even if she's the only reason for him to return and retcons the "girlfriend in every port". But yeah, I get we want more of this ladiesman side and not just a puppy (and forgive me, the pervert part is an item for these ladiesmen in shounen so I expected that too lol). But you're right, people in western wouldn't see him as romantic fantasy material if these gamers aren't familiar with Shounen trope while fandom in JP would still see he's shippable no matter what and realize Aerith is his special one. And worse, this would be food for haters in the LTD.

That's City Hunter you're looking for lol, but that ended decades ago ^^' (both manga and anime). It's a 90's style you are not going to encounter anymore, I think, as the world has changed since then.
Doesn't Ryo Saeba has someone special too more than any girls he flirts with? Kaori, right? But she died before he's committed with her?

I'd argue VII did follow that though. Tifa/Cloud hit each bullet point you brought up. The only difference was Aerith was also there for 1/3 of the game.
Me looking at FFXV between Noctis and Luna who doesnt follow the same pace. They also already have established a relationship before the game starts so there's no romance arc and to me, it's similar to Cloti (if only Cloud didn't lose his memory and build a false persona. I mean, look at TOTP). And funny, people who doesnt like Noctluna because of their lacking romance arc would love Nyx x Luna from Kingsglaive when it's clear it's just 1-2 days of interaction but full of build-up new relationship of a bodyguard and his princess just like Clerith (at least Clerith has 3 weeks). I think it's a matter of storytelling that makes people attached, people who ship based on the actual romance/shippable arc in the show vs the established relationship as background that isnt romantic enough but canon. The latter is common in JP media (high context) more than in western (low context).

What unique in FF7 is...
Toriyama intentionally makes gamers get attached to Clerith in OG up to her death so the players feel the loss via Cloud's eyes. And it isnt wrong if people think his feeling is romantic because Clerith is indeed built in a romance tone by him. But I'm also sure other devs treat Clerith as a romance illusion to build Cloti twist. Toriyama still does that in Remake but I'm glad other devs build Aerith's relationship not only with Cloud because what we need is the party's sorrow when she's gone, not Cloud's romantic feeling. And they also add chapter 3 full of Cloti, make it better than Noctluna's storytelling and fits the bullets pace.

I also get how Cleriths will reject CC, much like how Squinoa fans would balk at a Seifer-Rinoa DLC.
I think that's because their mindset is Zerith a break-up couple and Zack is a jerk boyfriend that doesn't deserve her. They hate CC because it retcons what they think Zerith is like based on OG. I mean, Seifer-Rinoa DLC as prequel would still end with them breaking up nonetheless and don't affect Squinoa... unless Seifer shows up again in the sequel and has something to do with Rinoa with flashback of their past relationship (like Zack in Remake now, sort of). If their mindset was Zack being the dead boyfriend Aerith has to move on from, just like Lulu with Chappu, it wouldn't be the case because I know few of them who aren't toxic view Zerith like that and okay with CC. But, maybe they're more Aerith fans rather than Clerith shippers.

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
But I'm always quick to chalk up these things to inconsistencies from the developers. It still boggles me why the AC team would waste time storyboarding, programming, rendering close up scenes of Cloud's wolf ring on Tifa's hand - a clear sign of marriage between a man and a woman no matter what culture you come from, even proceed to give it to their merchandising department to produce...then weirdly, there is no "marriage" in the FF7 universe.

The ring is a symbol for Cloud's extended family (since even Barret has one). It fits the theme of a wolf pack, IMHO. Still, there is this close up to the ring with Tifa going "omoi" so I think they wanted to show their relationship there.

I don’t actually care if they’re married or if they aren’t because as I’ve said before, it wouldn’t change the story. My point is that we don’t know what their relationship status is beyond how they feel (which I’m pretty sure you just agreed with me on by pointing out that it’s “as heavy” as being married, because it’s “as heavy” yet they still aren’t).

But it IS a relationship status. That's what I'm telling you from the start. It's not how they feel, it's a relationship status!

We’re on the same side here as far as believing the label doesn’t matter to how Cloud and Tifa feel. The thing that Cloud and Aerith shippers will continue holding on to though is the hope that Cloud isn’t exclusive to Tifa, which is something that will continue regardless but most reasonable people will get the idea if they see something clear and non-optional like an “I love you” or a kiss, a wedding, an unambiguous suggestion that they made love etc.

Listen, some of the cleriths I've seen would make up lies about how Cloud is thinking about Aerith while having sex with Tifa even if they showed us that. We absolutely must admit that some people in the fandom are so dellusional the truth will never reach them. To this day there are several cleriths in twitter claiming there's nothing between Cloud and Tifa.

The only characters Cloud has been stated to have feelings for are Tifa and Aerith so anybody else is out of the question…

I know he's been stated to be wavering between Aerith and Tifa (that's his SOLDIER self), but I've never seen anything else than g uilt mentioned for Aerith so you'll have to fill me in for that.

Calling a long-term partner a boyfriend or a girlfriend really isn’t a big deal I think, it’s pretty normal to do until you get engaged

And that's where you're WRONG. It is FOR YOU but in France it's not done AT ALL. When you're serious you become partners. I have this funny anecdote of an ex-colleague who was going out seriously with a man, and she called him once "boyfriend", he got pissed. So she asked us "but what should I call him?" (she was from an arab background, as opposed to us). We were all making faces while she told us that, and someone asked her "no but you really called him that? You should call him 'compagnon'" but she didn't because she thought it was too strong and wasn't sure they were at that stage yet (since they didn't live together; but even some people are married and don't live together, even if that's not the norm, so). Different culture, different approach! And it's the same for Japanese culture, if someone tells you this woman is his important woman, then you shouldn't try to pick on words because the translation feels different in English.

Doesn't Ryo Saeba has someone special too more than any girls he flirts with? Kaori, right? But she died before he's committed with her?

Ryo Saeba is usually a loser when it comes to women because they realise he's serious about Kaori, yes. Angel Heart doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned :p

I think that's because their mindset is Zerith a break-up couple and Zack is a jerk boyfriend that doesn't deserve her. They hate CC because it retcons what they think Zerith is like based on OG. I mean, Seifer-Rinoa DLC as prequel would still end with them breaking up nonetheless and don't affect Squinoa... unless Seifer shows up again in the sequel and has something to do with Rinoa with flashback of their past relationship (like Zack in Remake now, sort of). If their mindset was Zack being the dead boyfriend Aerith has to move on from, just like Lulu with Chappu, it wouldn't be the case because I know few of them who aren't toxic view Zerith like that and okay with CC. But, maybe they're more Aerith fans rather than Clerith shippers.

One of my friend told me she loved Aerith from the get go but could never ship clerith because to her, it was obvious that she wasn't over her ex in the OG. I thought it was interesting how she managed to pick that up. Mostly, most cleriths didn't pick that up I think, and it affected how they received CC and Zack.

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
Ryo Saeba is usually a loser when it comes to women because they realise he's serious about Kaori, yes.
Man, if only Zack was like that lmao. Yeah, Miroku, too. Kogoro, Sanji, anyone else with this Shounen trope. But they aren't the main protagonist.
Zack is loser enough when it comes to ladies. But to me, it's not enough lol.
It'd be more interesting to compare to SOLDIER!Cloud who isn't interested in ladies but they all come to him.
Aaargh, if only.
One of my friend told me she loved Aerith from the get go but could never ship clerith
Oh wow, that's so rare! Based on OG only, I would have Clerith as OTP because I'm a sucker for tragedy despite admitting Cloti is endgame. It's just me loving Kenshin x Tomoe and Inuyasha x Kikyo more than Kenshin x Kaoru and Inuyasha x Kagome but not in denial of the others.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL hey, Zack has his fans.

I mean, he had a fan club. There was Cissnei, Aerith, hell one could even argue Kunsel and Cloud himself :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I saw that commercial as a kid.

Between that commercial and the Bradygames Strategy Guide, I was fully prepared for the Forgotten City. :monster:

Part of me wondered if she would be revived in the story, but I quickly abandoned that belief as she sunk deeper and deeper in the water....

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
But it IS a relationship status. That's what I'm telling you from the start. It's not how they feel, it's a relationship status!

“So Tifa is your…?”

“She’s an important woman to me.”

“Okay, but is she your girlfriend? Fiancé? Wife?”

“She’s very important.”

“No I got that, but are you guys dating? Engaged? Married?”

“We’re important people.”

Hopefully you can see why this doesn’t exactly give me the answer I’m looking for. Which I’m perfectly fine with as far as Cloud & Tifa are concerned, it’s just I’m not gonna call my wife “my important person” when asked about her, she’s my wife.

And it's the same for Japanese culture, if someone tells you this woman is his important woman, then you shouldn't try to pick on words because the translation feels different in English.
But the concept of boyfriend/girlfriend and being married does exist both in Japan and in the world of FF7, so it really wouldn’t be a stretch for the devs to just give them a title like that if they wanted to

Listen, some of the cleriths I've seen would make up lies about how Cloud is thinking about Aerith while having sex with Tifa even if they showed us that. We absolutely must admit that some people in the fandom are so dellusional the truth will never reach them. To this day there are several cleriths in twitter claiming there's nothing between Cloud and Tifa.
That much is true enough but I would hope disarming those people as much as possible would go a long way in minimizing the toxicity in the fandom

I know he's been stated to be wavering between Aerith and Tifa (that's his SOLDIER self), but I've never seen anything else than g uilt mentioned for Aerith so you'll have to fill me in for that.
This is one of those areas where we’d need a statement clarifying the extent of his feelings for Aerith because I don’t think the wavering has ever been stated to be exclusive to his SOLDIER persona

But you DID watch the "love that could never be" commercial when it aired in 1997, right?

That's right, Aerith's death broadcast coast to coast. We did not kneel in the 90s.

Some of the interpretations of that trailer perplex me:

“You see? They used the L-word! It’s official!”

“What was they rest of that sentence?”

“Yeah, but they still said ‘love’ though.”

“And what did they officially say about that love?”

Y’all can hopefully understand why I’d rather the devs just skip all the BS and stop trying to be so coy with some of this stuff

Top Bottom