Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
In order to do that I'd have to look up the story again and find out who wrote it.. I'm not doing that so... just gonna blame Ryu :monster:

Yes, but you made the post that brought it to mind...
the funny thing is I don't even remember the dream anymore

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Toilet - The real reason Cloud stays at 7th heaven.
For a second there I went to a baaaaaaaaaaad place.

Yes, my dear new Clack supporter. I know exactly what you mean.

lifestreaminthetoiletby.jpg

Because Zack is totally watching him from it. :awesome:

Also... Quexinos, I'm gay for you, especially for the epic terms post. :monster: Let's make a canon pairing called Mexinos (I'm seme, kplztnxbai).

Hey, she's the one that posted it! Dear god, why does everything in this thread come back to THAT!?

Okay, I'm lost now. :o

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Not surprising, if Cloud did mow the lawn you probably had to block it out of your mind forever.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Holy crap IANM, if I didn't know full well that you're jailbait that last spoiler-tagged post would have me making very improper comments.

As it is, I'll just say you rock and I like ya.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Also... Quexinos, I'm gay for you, especially for the epic terms post. Let's make a canon pairing called Mexinos (I'm seme, kplztnxbai).
Uh... won't I go to jail for this :(

oh also

:joy: SHUT UP! You can't make me feel good by saying good things :D :D So shut up :excited: :)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Holy crap IANM, if I didn't know full well that you're jailbait that last spoiler-tagged post would have me making very improper comments.

As it is, I'll just say you rock and I like ya.

Don't be afraid. :monster: Improper comments are good. Just not proper.

I like ye too. :awesome: View my webcam tonight, I'll show you something good.

You know, that one fic we don't talk about and yet seem to make reference to every 15 pages or so.

Cloud mows the lawn? I don't think I've ever read that, and I've been told not to... but now I am so very curious.

I doubt anyone would link me. Drake totally linked me. He's invited to view my webcam too.

Once I get one.

Edit:

Mexinos Uke said:
Uh... won't I go to jail for this

:awesome: We can tell them you got my age mixed up and thought I was 31. Or don't get caught.

ALSO, this fanfic... WHO WROTE IT.

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Cloud mows the lawn? I don't think I've ever read that, and I've been told not to... but now I am so very curious.

I doubt anyone would link me.

Oh god.....alright. I brave the depths of fanfiction hell to find this. I strongly advise you DO NOT READ IT, but if you must.....since it's a sex fic, I'll PM it.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Are you trying to draw me and Q into "tagteaming" you? And trying to get us both arrested?

And just a hint about Cloud Mows the Lawn: Coprophillia. Nuff said.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
What's really sad is there's like 4 chapters apparently... I didn't even realize that at first...

fucking

chapters

of this... this...

SHIT >_<

okay I need to change the subject so uh...

feelings of desire?... oh that's old now.. uh... Aerith in denial?

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Please, think of the young ones and do not link her.

All you need to know, Mei, is that it involves Cloud, Tifa, and a really disgusting fetish. But even worse, it's poorly written.

Oh and by the way, YOU'RE BACK YAY :glomp:

EDIT: CURSE MY SLOW TYPING :rage: I'M SO SORRY!

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Four chapters of *shudders* that... its hard to even find words for it. Yes, even I have a hard time believing it. But yeah, my eyes are starting to bleed again so lets move on.

Yes Q, Aerith is in denial about that story existing.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time

Too late, she replied and is apparently gonna read it.

All you need to know, Mei, is that it involves Cloud, Tifa, and a really disgusting fetish. But even worse, it's poorly written.

THAT's the worse part, it's written poorly? I find the SUBJECT to be "even worse"! Shakespeare couldn't make that shit good.....oh god, bad pun, BAD pun!

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Too late, she replied and is apparently gonna read it.

THAT's the worse part, it's written poorly? I find the SUBJECT to be "even worse"! Shakespeare couldn't make that shit good.....oh god, bad pun, BAD pun!

Worst pun ever. Now my ears are bleeding too. You are raping my brain, people.:no:

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer

Well if Shakespeare wrote it nobody would know what was going on without a few scholars walking them through it :monster:

And yes, the worst part is that it's written bad. Isabella, you need a beta reader.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I PM'd the link to her. It's in God's hands now, may he have mercy on her soul.

I just finished reading the first chapter. :monster:

It's not so bad... if you're into that kind of thing. I've seen some pretty crazy hentai stuff myself
(lulz Night Shift Nurses, lulz)
, so that fanfic didn't faze me much besides the not-so-good writing.

Thanks for the link. Now I can finally subtly reference it in LTD threads too. :awesomonster:

Oh and by the way, YOU'RE BACK YAY :glomp:

Thanks for worrying about me, but I'm fine. :monster: And yes, I am back for today because of the lack of school.

Yes Q, Aerith is in denial about that story existing.

Someone should make a Zack Mows the Lifestream story to make it even.

Are you trying to draw me and Q into "tagteaming" you? And trying to get us both arrested?

And just a hint about Cloud Mows the Lawn: Coprophillia. Nuff said.

"DON'T GET CAUGHT", REMEMBER? :reptar:

Also, Google is a very educational tool.

/delayed post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom