• Living

Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I love sitting around for hours seeing virtually no activity in this thread, then getting arsed to look in again and BAM! Page upon page of new posts. My timing must be really lame.

So, to respond where I think it's warranted: @Tres You approve of my choice of lesbian art, I like you. Also, the post of mine you quoted wasn't mocking at all, I really believe the world would be a better place if people who lack skills in a certain area accept the word of those who do have those skills. The mockery came later :awesome:

Also, hitodias sounds like a good ship to me. You may join Tennyone'sGrudge in canon if you wish. And Tenny seemed rather enthusiatic about it, so do accept the invite please, I like it when she's in a good mood ;)

Also, Q, I got your comparison between "I hate that hedgehog!" and "Koibito" so even if no one else ever does, at least I understood.

And Splintered, what is going on in this thread is madness. Its all we have left :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I was a very confused shipper when FFVII first came out and totally though Tseng and Aerith dying the same way was suppose to be tragic romance and they never got to share their feelings for each other and who the fuck is Zack?

Dude. Are you high?

Twilight doesn't do the vamp obsessed with a mortal chick the right way for me (bad writing of the books aside). I've been spoiled by SpikexBuffy.

SpikeXBuffy FTW!

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Place was only 71 pages long when I first showed up, and now its at 255. It amazes me how much absolute nonsense intellectual debate has gone on in such a short period of time, it does :awesome:

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
I've witnessed the death of the original LTD thread. Imagine trying to wrap your head around that, goddamn. Especially when you never even HEARD of the fecking LTD before coming here.

I've witnessed the death of the original LTD thread. Imagine trying to wrap your head around that, goddamn. Especially when you never even HEARD of the fecking LTD before coming here.
I remember the few of us here who were debating whether the original one should be made and I think the conclusion was "well someone will eventually make it, we can't really keep the topic off the site, what could go wrong?" :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
How was vacation, Aniron? WILL you read the other pages? People have done this before... I don't see how they can read all of that, and so quickly lawl. It's funny to read the lulz you missed, but it's better to be a part of it, I must say. :C

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
BTW, we have dissenters on the front page. If you wish to debate there- or better yet, convince them to debate here on the forum- feel free.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
No, I'm just one of the biggest Tserith shippers out there.

Explain to me how this is proof that you are not high and were not when you drew your conclusions concerning Aerith and Tseng's matching deaths (back when it was believed he got gacked that is). Cause y'know, still sounds pipe-dreamish to me. :awesome:

Isabella

Your Mom
*sigh* I really don't know how much more straightforward it can get than that scan. What's ambiguous or "up to interpretation" about it? Why are people still arguing it?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Because they don't want to admit they were wrong.

We're looking at this rationally. They're approaching it with something more akin to religiosity.

I've never been high in my life, so that's one thing. Except when I don't eat for a few days, then I get bouncy.

However, my thought process was:
I like Aerith.
I like Tseng.
Ooh look at that, Tseng likes Aerith, that's so sweet.
OMG no Tseng!
Awww, Aerith cared so much for him.
OMG no Aerith!
Hmmm, I wonder if that's suppose to be a connection...

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Ok, you're not and were not high then. I accept this. And yeah, looked at like that I can see your logic too. Might even have seen it myself, except Tseng always irritated me for some reason I can't quite put my finger on.

Ok, you're not and were not high then. I accept this. And yeah, looked at like that I can see your logic too. Might even have seen it myself, except Tseng always irritated me for some reason I can't quite put my finger on.
It's just basic shipper mentality. You want two characters to end up together, so you see connections where there are none. I wanted Aerith and Tseng to love each other, so I saw a connection. I'll probably always think of it this way, even though I'd never dare debate it as canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom