• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

LTD, round 3: This time, we settle it with Jello Wrestling

The one he lives with or the dead one?

• Living

Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
I think that Aerith's desire to stay with Cloud is partly explained by his resemblance to Zack.

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
Sephiroth is the clingy one!
He keeps coming back for him, gets on his nerves and probably wants in his ... :lol:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Sephiroth is the clingy one!
He keeps coming back for him, gets on his nerves and probably wants in his ... :lol:
Well, considering how he torments Cloud's possible love interests, I'd definitely peg him as a stalker with a crush.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
We all know that when Sephiroth flew at Cloud after air-slashing him, he was not going for the kill. He was going to have Cloud.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Clearly, Sephiroth is a Yangire Stalker with a Crush. :awesome:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Obviously since Tifa was the one who keeps him on a long leash and Aerith is the clingy one, this was reflected in Kingdom Hearts.

OH WAIT LOL

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
In KH he was running from something warm like what he was seeking in AC. Thus he was running from what he truly wanted... his light. So yeah that's not really a good example.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
In KH Nomura was smoking some crack and blowing the smoke in Nojima's face.

Hence its progression into "bitch be tripping balls" territory.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
lol ok

My point here being that Tifa searched high and low for Cloud (under desks? punching walls? o wow) and was like HRRNNNNGG TAEK MY LIGHT

whereas Aerith was like "it's cool man, you come back when you come back."

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
lol ok

My point here being that Tifa searched high and low for Cloud (under desks? punching walls? o wow) and was like HRRNNNNGG TAEK MY LIGHT

You are of course aware that the KH versions of the characters are veyr much AU.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
When you put it like that I imagine Tifa being constipated and trying to poop her light out :monster:

You are of course aware that the KH versions of the characters are veyr much AU.
Yeah but Nomura has said there's parallels to AC and what not so I can see the argument.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Aerith said:
Cloud, do you prefer tan skin or fair skin?

AND DAMN GIRL WOULDN'T LET ME GO SAVE THE WORLD EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT CARE.

Yes, that was the "you went overboard there, Aerith" moment in my game, because of which I desperatly tried to piss her off AFTER. XD

BTW, I never knew if there was a right way to reply to that one. Because heck, I did try to piss her off then :monster:

And last, much love for pedobear guyz LOL XD

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
lol ok

Giving Cloud his light back so he can battle his darkness isn't clingyness, it's giving a man vital equipment in his fight. It's only clingy if 'I need to give him this for his own sake' is clingy. After she hands it over, she's pretty satisfied to to let him run off again.

And again, KH!= FF. Leon, Wakka, Tidus, Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Selphie, Seifer. QED.

crack

Donator
The fuck guys. That pedobear thing on the left corner of my screen is annoying.

I don't think Tifa would come off as 'clingy,' if it weren't for the fact that Cloud was running away from her. I mean, if Cloud had been running away from Aerith as well, I don't think she would have just stayed still, hoping Cloud would come back, but take action and look for him herself as well.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
How young are you? He might have love left in him for you too.
Sorry guy. I'm *not* young XD I'm safe from pedobear. He might go for my daughter though... I should watch out for him XD

And Que, this happened when they discover Costa del Sol for the first time. I still remember it because it really got on my nerves. I thought "oh, wtf, are you serious, Aerith?"

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
My latest caption was aimed at Twilight, but I think it fits for the LTD too.

KefkaTwilight.png

"This is sickening... you sound like ____________________"

Fill in the blank, and I can make an image of Kefka saying it. Thank Photoshop! Any requests?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
"This is sickening... you sound like a pussy-starved Clito!"
"This is sickening... you sound like a kool-aid chugging pinker!"

:monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom