Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I don't get it

also who likes my new sig?

anticloti.jpg

Last edited:
To think I thought my fragile mind couldn't be shattered to a greater extent.

Lol @ LTD threads even existing.

~Further Shrouded is a fuck.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Cali also barely debated, because calling her wrong was personally offensive to her and she'd refuse to answer if she ever felt the slightest bit offended.
She wants to tell people what she thinks is so and never wants to hear the criticism. She wants freedom of speech for her speech alone.
You also can't call her dear or she'll leave because that's totally offensive

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I'm so totally late with the news but...

What's with this award business? How come I didn't win anything? D:<

/feels important

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Believe me, Mei. You don't want to win. It's all just made up awards to make themselves feel better about standing on their side of the LTD. Because giving themselves awards must make them right, I assume?

And then the rest of us don't care. :monster:

Vendel

Banned
God I love youtards.

I beg to differ. Just because Cloud wasn't aware of a girl's feelings doesn't mean he couldn't have had feelings for her. And the Highwind scene is very much an optional scene. Considering that in one scene Cloud can choose to be apathetic towards Tifa, I doubt C/T became official. AC/ACC doesn't confirm either that they're romantically involved, and considering that it's been confirmed by Nojima that the two aren't compatible, I personally can't see much for Cloti.
Cloti is optional...hence, no definite showing of Cloud and Tifa being more than close friends who consider one another family in AC/ACC. What you're quoting is referring to the high affection version. The lower affection version is stated by SE to be "apathetic". Means nothing happens between Cloud and Tifa. On the other hand, the Cleris date is said to be official and the ending where Cloud states he wants to find Aerith in the Promised Land is clearly non-optional.
If SE didn't have a problem saying the Cleris date was the official one, why wouldn't they confirm the high affection version as the canon version if that was true? It's clear you're jumping to assumptions because SE has never made such a claim. When directly asked about the love triangle, SE has ALWAYS said that they have no clue. Reaffirms that Cloti is merely optional :]

It's like fishing with dynamite.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Why would Cloud love Aerith if it's not even an optional ending? And why would SE deem as canon an optional scene if it's just optional? Obviously, the mere idea that SE continued their story from where they left it seems to be a foreign idea for them... As it seems foreign to them that the Highwind scene is optional just because of Tifa's feelings, not Cloud's.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
LOL Cloti is optional. How it burns. :awesome:

Some people probably wish Aerith's death, Crisis Core, and Advent Children Complete are optional too. :monster: Just saying.

First place in:
Most picky

What be you picky with?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Couldn't tell you, I honestly don't know what that award is for XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom