• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

LTD: Who does Denzel Love?

Who does Denzel love?

• Abel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloud

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Reeve

• Barret

• None. He's just a dirty slut who sleeps around and plays with the hearts of everyone who sees his go

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
There's been so much discussion on which woman truly has Cloud's romantic affection, but I feel there are other, interesting characters who we could ask that same question for as well. Such as Denzel. Who does Denzel love? Unlike the other LTD, I'd like us to not only discuss canon, but alternate interpretations as well. Alternate interpretations with pictures. So please do share. And post pictures.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
oh there wasn't a poll before....

ugh I feel dirty even posting here right now XD

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
wait that's 4 people in the poll, how is that a love triangle?

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
What a bastard.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
...who the hell is Abel?

Abel was Denzel's friend from OTWTS who he pissed off by saying people in the slums actually ate rats.

DISREGARD THAT. ABEL IS DENZEL'S FATHER AND THIS POLL WAS A LOT MORE DISTURBING AND SICK THAN I INTENDED, LOLOLOLOLOL.

Rick was Denzel's friend. Oops.

Anyways, I'm rather shocked that this is still open and hasn't been archived along with the other April Fools threads. I guess I'll go ahead and do that myself, since I made it after all. :monster:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom