Lunar meets the PSP

KuraudoStrife

Site Staff
AKA
Kuraudo
After a long time on a hiatus, Game Arts is bringing back it's famous Lunar series to the PSP. Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star is a remake of the original Lunar: The Silver Star Story Complete (for PSone and Saturn) with new graphics (still 2D), and the PS/Saturn port FMVs, the musics, interface and art will also be redone. The game will be out this year only for the PSP, no American version was metioned.
Further details will be add soon.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It also has new story parts showing previously unseen past events.

Not that I know if that's a big deal or not, I've never played it before :monster:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I love this game. Ah, the memories. If it comes to the US(don't see why not), I'm grabbin' it for my PSP.

And ooo, I'm glad the sprites are bigger.

Last edited:

Asterisk

AKA
Azzure, Hyades
I wouldn't mind getting this game again on the PSP. This is one of the last games I would ever expect to get a remake though.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'd buy it.

Maybe this time I can put that bastard
Ghaleon
away ;_;

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
*snicker* Waaaat? You couldn't
beat Ghaleon, Meg?

Actually, I remember him being tough on the first run-through for me, because I didn't bring enough MP restore items, and he just kept getting criticals on me almost every time he hit my babies with his sword.

"Time to die." At least he cracked me up, repeating that OVER and OVER again.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yeah, same. Not enough items to gimme my MP back. I'll probably have to leave the final dungeon to get some, and then go all the way back through ;_;

I couldn't beat the final boss of the second one without a Gameshark...the one time I've seriously cheated :(

(then again, I played it first, sooo...)

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Did you pick up Silver Lights(the ones that restore all your MP in one go) throughout the game and save some of 'em for Ghaleon? I put like three of those on every party member in the second playthrough and on.

Aw yeah, backtracking can be a pain. But at least in Lunar, it was kind of funny when you had to because of the way the enemies chase you, making all those weird noises. Especially the wasp types and the little gorgons.

I can't even remember whether or not Zophar was tough for me. Haha, I gotta replay 'em both soon. I hope Eternal Blue gets a similar remake. That'd be cool.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yeah...problem is, I only have, like, five restoration items TOTAL =/

Top Bottom