• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Male most likely to post n00dz

Male most likely to post n00dz?

• Aaron

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Ryu

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Johnny Depp

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Peaches

• Alex

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • MOG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mako Eyes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • User Name

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

The Minish Elf
MOG, Ryu or Mako Eyes. He/she seems too silent and you know what they say about the silent ones, right? :awesome:

But I'm just guessing :lol:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
MOG, Ryu or Mako Eyes. He/she seems too silent and you know what they say about the silent ones, right? :awesome:

But I'm just guessing :lol:

Mako? TOO silent?

You've got to be kidding.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Reed Richards said:
My superior intellect detects bullshit.
^What he said.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm not silent, I simply prefer to implant my ideas into people's minds by more stealthy methods, :monster:.

Also, as head honcho, it's my task to remain mysterious and behind the scenes.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I still want to know who voted for me >: <

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
your girlfriend.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'm not silent, I simply prefer to implant my ideas into people's minds by more stealthy methods, :monster:.

Also, as head honcho, it's my task to remain mysterious and behind the scenes.
So... you're Batman? :huh: Only less scary.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Not scary? Batman has a plan to take down every single over costume, hero or villain, in his world.

...Except the grown-up version of the first brightly-coloured kid clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom