• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Man of Steel / Justice League / DC films

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
I don't want to act like I have some insider knowledge or anything, but the changeover on JL was very very very suspicious.

Zack at least seems to want his vision to see the light, and that's enough for me. Looking at the trailers and the finished film alone, there is a very obvious shift. I don't even care about the damned moustache.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm very much in for Batman. I also hope that given his villain that we get some proper detective stuff from him. Really hoping that RPats knocks this one out of the park, so that he can finally have something other than those other films attached to his name, since he seems like a properly rad guy (who also loves FFVII).

X :neo:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You're right but... I dunno.

I guess the question is, do we need a Joker??

I certainly wasn't expecting Joker in Justice League, hell, I was expecting more Apokolips stuff. I am shocked Batman's stuff is somehow getting involved here, honestly.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
You're right but... I dunno.

I guess the question is, do we need a Joker??

I certainly wasn't expecting Joker in Justice League, hell, I was expecting more Apokolips stuff. I am shocked Batman's stuff is somehow getting involved here, honestly.
It's probably not all that integral or it would have been part of what was originally shot. May just be a "Let's introduce Batman to the movie as he takes down a villain" kind of scene.

Not adding Joker at all ;).

Didn't Snyder cast him in the first place? This movie is obviously going to be better than the original release because it will be cohesive with Snyder's long-term vision for this cinematic universe -- but questionable decisions are not new for him. He got to have his vision for "Watchmen," and delivered something at some turns brilliant and at others heinous.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Hard to know without a story. Leto's Joker is what he's supposed to be. He can't carry a film, but he's not supposed to.

He does look like someone Batfleck could break in one hand, but Mr J's not about being a physical threat anyway, not when done well.

Top Bottom