• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Man of Steel / Justice League / DC films

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Where's the cancel police for this one? I mean, this being a case that actually calls for it.

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
Where's the cancel police for this one? I mean, this being a case that actually calls for it.
Wouldn't there be police files anyway?
“It was me, David. I used the Speed Force to go back in time to sabotage the DCEU and completely absolve myself of any wrongdoing. All so I could get Batgirl cancelled.”
- Reverse-Ezra to WBD president & CEO David Zaslav

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dear God, at this point just cancel the DCEU. They fucked it up.

We're getting another damn Superman origin film. This is so cliche and pathetic. This is boring. The DCEU is on life support and it's now going to die so just....why prolong it? The fact WB cancelled the one good thing about Superman's film series here that people wanted and were hyped for is just.... incredibly asinine. Why have him cameo in Black Atom, then?

DC is dead. And WB killed it.

Wol

AKA
Rosarian Shield
The fact we lost Cavill to Superman AND The Witcher it's saddening and tells a lot about the producers behind it. A lot of good shows/movies getting killed by stupid nonsensical decisions its not even funny anymore.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

Ezra Miller reached a plea deal with Prosecutors ahead of the Jan 13th hearing. As part of the Plea Deal, both charges of burglary and petty larceny will be dropped, Miller is to be placed on a year probation, and will also be fined $500.

Wol

AKA
Rosarian Shield

Ezra Miller reached a plea deal with Prosecutors ahead of the Jan 13th hearing. As part of the Plea Deal, both charges of burglary and petty larceny will be dropped, Miller is to be placed on a year probation, and will also be fined $500.
Huh, just that?

No cancel culture hunting Ezra either, double standards much. I've seen ppl losing their jobs in this industry for much much less wtf

Top Bottom