• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Marvel Disney series

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
The Disney version of the expired Netflix Marvel thing.

WandaVision
  • Premiere Date: January 15, 2021
---------------------------------------
Loki
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
What if?
Hawkeye series
She-Hulk
  • Premiere Date: TBA
Moon Knight
Fury

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
twdcid-_kevin_feige_29ajsg.jpg

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
What do you all thing about "Loki"s logo? I've seen people pretty baffled by it - It seems to go nicely with Loki's ability to change his appearance but looks really odd and... kinda ugly?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
They're series, I think the intent is to make them look a bit crappier than the films. I mean they all look kinda bleh to me.

AKA
Alex

Best theory I've heard about the premise of the show is that it's half-reality, half-dream sequence in Wanda's head about her "vision" of a perfect life with Vision.

Don't know if it's necessarily conducive to a long-running series, but I'll watch the first couple of episodes, regardless. The rest of the shows (with the exception of Fury, maybe, and that's only because it's SLJ) I could care less about. After Endgame, I consider the main point of the franchise largely resolved.

Reactions: Wol

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
@crazyrabbits23
"WandaVision" isn't meant to be an ongoing series. It will have repercussions that carry over into the MCU at large, however, most notably "Doctor Strange In the Multiverse of Madness."

In all likelihood, Wanda's pocket universe will result in some kind of dimensional splintering and overlap, as with the "House of M" crossover storyline in the comics 15 years ago.

Top Bottom