• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix/Crystal Dynamics/Eidos Montreal)

Agrippa

Pro Adventurer
First, I'm not talking about the Marvel characters bringing up character design/appearance. I'm talking about them bringing up certain villains' behavior and motivations. Second, Captain America/Steve Rogers isn't one of the really snarky ones. Tony Stark/Iron Man, Peter Quill/Star-Lord, Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Rocket Raccoon are the snarkier ones. Third, I like to think of Sephiroth, and to a lesser extant, Seymour Guado, as the Norman Bates of Final Fantasy villains, just not as pitiful and sympathetic as Norman.

There are a lot Psycho references they could make. Knowing Tony and both Peters, they would make those references. Wade Wilson would too.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I don't really understand how this relates to Seymour.
Yes, he had at one point in his life a mother, like Norman Bates did, this is something he has in common with more then a few Marvel characters, this fact should not strike even the snarkiest of Marvel characters as noteworthy. Her existence is not really a matter of obsession for him beyond that what happened to her does in fact represent an inherit flaw with how Spira deals with the very real Sin problem. He despaired of their changes to resolve the situation another way and resolved to escape by being a part of Sin instead of one of it's victims. I don't feel calling him psycho for his relationship with his mother or lack thereof is a great mine for humor.

Last edited:

Agrippa

Pro Adventurer
You're right about Seymour. He's more the Ivo Shandor of Final Fantasy villains. So Psycho references for Sephiroth and Ghostbusters references for Seymour, and they would both hate it.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Need mods to retitle this thread as "Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix/Crystal Dynamic/Eidos Montreal"

--------------
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/m...aled-at-squ/1100-6467224/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0b
https://venturebeat.com/2019/06/10/square-enixs-the-avengers-launches-on-may-15/

1. Captain America, Iron-Man, Thor, Hulk, Black-Widow are featured on this game
  2. It will feature an all-new story.
  3. A beta for PS4 will come first, you can get it by pre-ordering
  4. The cast includes Nolan North (Tony Stark/Iron Man), Troy Baker (Bruce Banner), Jeff Schine (Captain America), Travis Willingham (Thor), and Laura Bailey (Black Widow).
  5. It will allow four player multiplayer
  6. It will have no loot boxes
  7. Aditional heroes will come at no cost
  8. It's coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC and Stadia
Release Date: May 15, 2020

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
come-on-i-searched-up-weird-yaoi-anatomy-and-im-12788563.png

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
More PS4 exclusive content.

Community & Social Media Manager said:
When it comes to cosmetics, PlayStation players will have 30-day exclusive access to a Legendary Outfit, Legendary Emote, Epic Takedown, and nameplate for each Super Hero as they are released – this is also for the six launch heroes. In addition, we also have rewards for those with a PlayStation Plus subscription. For each Super Hero added to the game post-launch, Hawkeye included, all PS Plus members will receive a free bundle that contains a Rare Outfit, nameplate, and 100 Credits to celebrate the addition of another Avenger to the roster. At launch, we’ll have a free bundle for Ms. Marvel available for PS Plus members to embiggen our love for Kamala!

PlayStation 4 players will be the first to play the Beta! The Beta for those who pre-ordered on PS4 will take place from August 7-9 with pre-loading available on August 6. Following that, the Open Beta for all PlayStation players will be available from August 14-16 and August 21-23. You also do not need PlayStation Plus to participate in the Beta, so all your friends are free to join! For more information on the contents of the Beta, please see our previous PS Blog.

Top Bottom