Mass Effect LTD Thread

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I just like the group of people in here. If I could get everyone here interested in talking about ME all the time, I wouldn't be here. Hell, I might even stay on topic.

We could even talk about the canon pairing in ME (which is Tali x whatever version of Shepard I am) :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well that's not really fair :sadpanda:
It's not?

I just like the group of people in here. If I could get everyone here interested in talking about ME all the time, I wouldn't be here. Hell, I might even stay on topic.

We could even talk about the canon pairing in ME (which is Tali x whatever version of Shepard I am) :awesome:
There is no part of this post that is not absolutely awesome.

Especially the Tali part. Fuggin' love Tali <3

Ed: And Liara <3

Ed2: And most likely Kasumi tbh <3

Ed3: But not Miranda. <<

Isabella

Your Mom
I just like the group of people in here. If I could get everyone here interested in talking about ME all the time, I wouldn't be here.
I read ME as "me" and thought you were a self-centered bastard. Then I realized you were talking about a game I haven't played.

And I still think you're a self-centered bastard.

Which reminds me, where's Mako?

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I read ME as "me" and thought you were a self-centered bastard. Then I realized you were talking about a game I haven't played.

I think you still haven't realized how badly you wanna play it. But I'm wearing you down!

The LTD is like Sovereign's indoctrination.

In other words, the only way to end the madness is to Charm you into shooting yourselves in the head.

Or Intimidate. :P

Ya maybe for MaleShep, but we all know the only true love of FemShep is Liara Thane. Everyone else sucks. :awesome:

[/trolling]

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
If I cared enough to bother, I'm sure I could oblige you.

Your opinions are shit, anyway
You're welcome.

Ya maybe for MaleShep, but we all know the only true love of FemShep is Liara Thane. Everyone else sucks. :awesome:

[/trolling]
Ooooh, don't let Aki hear thaaaaat =O

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

[/trolling]
nah man

Shepard_And_Garrus_by_lil_artist.jpg

Splintered

unsavory tart
nah man

Shepard_And_Garrus_by_lil_artist.jpg
Thane is going to die in a week. Time to move onto better things.

Things that look like you are going to have sex with dinosaur. But hey, she saved the galaxy, so fuck everyone else.

"Some say that is impossible"
"People said saving the Citadel was impossible too." (totally not what she said but oh well)

That's right Shepard. I don't know how you hit Garrus, but you can. Because you're mother fucking Shepard.

Ed: And Liara <3
No thnx D<

Wait. What fandom are we talking about.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Thane is going to die in a week. Time to move onto better things.

Things that look like you are going to have sex with dinosaur. But hey, she saved the galaxy, so fuck everyone else.

"Some say that is impossible"
"People said saving the Citadel was impossible too." (totally not what she said but oh well)

That's right Shepard. I don't know how you hit Garrus, but you can. Because you're mother fucking Shepard.
Think about this: if you requested a piggyback ride from Garrus, it'd probably look like you're riding a raptor. That's right, just like you always dreamed of as a child. What on earth is NOT AWESOME about that.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Liara is god tier romance after Lair of the Shadow Broker.

LIARA/FEMSHEP FOREVER

Seriously, though, it really does seem like you resort to imagespam every time you've got no actual rejoinder.
hwhmomjpg.gif

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Poor Mako. After a long week of programming in FORTRAN and a bitter defeat in the international Yu-Gi-Oh championship finals, he's gonna come back to the newly transformed Mass Effect LRD* and realize his beloved Kaiden didn't make the rectangle.

*quick, someone change the thread title so we're not offtopic :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
btw ME peeps

I have just started ME2 with Akishep the Paragon Infiltrator.

She is at level 4 and idk what to spend my 3 skill points on. Her class skill (Operative) is now at level 2, and she has Disruptor Ammo, Tactical Cloak, and Inferno Grenade available to her (I did the Zaeed loyalty mission six months ago when I first bought the game and have just now picked it back up). I could get DA or TC to level 2, and then put the other point in their unlocked ability (Cryo Ammo/Incinerate, respectively), or put them all into Operative to put it at level 3.

Thoughts?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I want a Garrus club but the stupid site only has clubs for FF people >:[

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I want a Garrus club but the stupid site only has clubs for FF people >:[
I want a Zelda and/or LinkxZelda fanclub :C

y u do dis tls

Calibrations I wish I could help you but I only know what's good for biotics. :C I tried those tech classes and I just couldn't.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I want to make an ATLA club :sadpanda:

ok that's a lie I want to make an Azula club

we can discuss how Ty Lee will probably be the only person ever to love her and how she was so much better than her whiny bitch brother
oh my god how do you even find those femshepxtali pics

I LOOKED ALL OVER THE INTERNET FOR ONE :(

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
btw ME peeps

I have just started ME2 with Akishep the Paragon Infiltrator.

She is at level 4 and idk what to spend my 3 skill points on. Her class skill (Operative) is now at level 2, and she has Disruptor Ammo, Tactical Cloak, and Inferno Grenade available to her (I did the Zaeed loyalty mission six months ago when I first bought the game and have just now picked it back up). I could get DA or TC to level 2, and then put the other point in their unlocked ability (Cryo Ammo/Incinerate, respectively), or put them all into Operative to put it at level 3.

Thoughts?

You should stick with either IG or Incinerate, but not both because they're basically the same thing (and Incinerate does a lot more damage when maxed, even if you go with the splash option). If you're playing on Hardcore or above then I'd max one of those ASAP.

Same with TC. If you don't max it out fast on Insanity then have fun getting faceraped on Omega when you constantly run out of sniper ammo.

Operative is important but I'd hold off until the other two are at least level 3. You should be fine at level 2 for now.

Normally I don't use points on ammo powers. Instead I have my teammates build them up to squad level and then bring whoever is appropriate for the mission. Just bring Zaeed whenever you go on missions with lots of shielded enemies like Geth (where DA is absolutely critical, especially on Insanity. Tali's loyalty mission is a meat grinder even with DA, and impossible without it.)

So I guess I could have saved some typing by just saying, put 2 in TC and 1 in Incinerate. If you're playing a lower difficulty then just relax and experiment.

Hope this was timely enough for you. :)

OWD said:
Can we be off topic about shoes and not some game I haven't played? WHERE IS JEMZ?????

How about we stick with ME and you
get with the program.
:horatio:

Also, where is the Jemz? She just can't be assed with this place. I'm sure she's out there somewhere, making fun of someone's terrible fashion sense. (Probably one of her bosses.)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Bit late, but what I ended up doing hours ago anyway. Cheers on letting me know I did good, though :monster:

Splintered

unsavory tart
Oh, we're not talking about ME romance anymore?

I was going to talk about how much I hate Liara and how she belongs in a gutter on Omega somewhere.

... just kidding maybe.

TBH, the only male-romance option I like was Miranda. But that's because I like Tali/Kal Reeager, Ashley is canonicly dead in my head, and Liara is Liara.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Oh, we're not talking about ME romance anymore?

I was going to talk about how much I hate Liara and how she belongs in a gutter on Omega somewhere.

... just kidding maybe.

TBH, the only male-romance option I like was Miranda. But that's because I like Tali/Kal Reeager, Ashley is canonicly dead in my head, and Liara is Liara.
but

images

Splintered

unsavory tart
Hey, if m!Shepard likes men, who am I to judge? I always thought he had a crush on Joker, but you know. Crush Joker. Herp.

Top Bottom