Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Current male Shep

tumblr_inline_npid0oMcCN1rud8fo_540.jpg

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I can't be arsed to change mShep.

On the other hand, I did change femShep a little bit. I might post a screenshot later.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
ehhhh my sheps are better

all of them

except for lokkashep he looks weird with his face that could probably cut glass with all of its sharp angles and his decidedly ghostlike paleness

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Loved ME3 femshep's default look but if I could tone down the eyeliner/lipstick business so she looked slightly less like a supermodel I'd probably do it

Maybe there's a mod out there for it

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Did Jacob's loyalty mission.

giphy.gif

T'was all very Lord of the Flies crossed with crazy fetish fic O_o

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Did Jacob's loyalty mission.

giphy.gif

T'was all very Lord of the Flies crossed with crazy fetish fic O_o
Now you see why most of us dismiss him.

Feckin' daddy issues... >_>

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I'm not crazy about canon femshep, although mine does have red hair. However, iirc she was still the best of the options and I was super thrilled to be able to reverse the cover to show someone that looks in any way interesting.

Lex

Administrator
The thing is there was just that at the start of EA's conference and nothing else. They didn't even mention it.

I went from super hyped about EA's conference to being massively disappointed. I mean it looks awesome, I was just expecting a shit load more info.

FFVII made up for it though.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I can understand the complaints about 'Mass Halo' that the trailer seemed to descend into, but nonetheless, I'm excited about this next installment.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
There has always been complaints about 'Mass Halo' with the series.

The beginning of the trailer with the music gave me Firefly feels.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
are they really only letting us play as humans?

bioware why. have you learned nothing about your fandom

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I had the same reaction as Lex. I was really excited about hearing this would probably be at E3 and then I felt really deflated. :/

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
People I normally share the same opinions with have been complaining about how the music didn't fit the Mass Effect style

And I say, get the fuck outta here it's fuckin' Johnny Cash

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I liked the trailer. Do I wish we'd seen some gameplay? Duh. But was I reasonably satisfied? Yes. The bits of info given were enough to get my mouth watering without satisfying my UNSLAKEABLE THIRST for Mass Effect.

Top Bottom