• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Mass Effect Series

Lex

Administrator
Could end up a darth vader scenario, he disappears/ appears to die at the start then ends up the villain. Wouldn't be at all surprised (or disappointed) were that the case, given Mass Effect's propensity for cult sci-fi references.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
R2WHR60.jpg

I do like how the player base is picking up on the "wait a minute we're the invaders here" subplot, instead of going "FUCK YEAH 'MURCA WE'MMA BRINGING DEMOCRACY TO THE UNCULTURED". I hope Bioware will make sure to bring it properly too.

OlmKvNV.jpg

I also hope Bioware has a new engine, was playing DA: Inquisition recently (only 8 your ohs why not), and they really need to work on their acting, lip sync, editing, frame rate, etc. Most (PS versions of) the previous ME games had similar issues. Cutscenes and whatnot should be a smooth 60 FPS, no excuses. They could make the backgrounds static images if performance is an issue.

Lex

Administrator
^I agree on performance stuff, but I've just come to expect it from Bioware at this point. TBH Inquisition didn't have nearly as many janky issues as their previous games, and I say that having experienced a shitload of bugs and crashes. They just don't seem to know how to do smooth transitions in any respect.

I'm not making excuses for them, I just know it's how they operate at this point. The only smooth experience I've had with any Bioware game is on PC, and even then you know there's unoptimised code that's causing janky issues that are just far less noticeable because my PC has the power to "power through" the bad shit.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
They're all using Frostbite now from dice iirc. I admit it looked pretty shit in DA at times and bf4 and Hardline more so on Xbox one they seem to have made massive improvements to how everything looks with bf1. The cutscenes in bf1 have looked pretty damn awesome but I'd have to look at it again though I didn't play much only up to the third part of the first war story.

I also went out and pre ordered it while getting watch dogs 2 yesterday. I don't really ore order games anymore either. Last game was Assassins Creed 3. :monster:

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
GAMEPLAY TRAILER

Also who composed that music, it sounds like Michael McCann and if it is I'll freak the fuck out, he's amazing (Deus Ex soundtracks). It specifically sounds like

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The combat looks smooth as fuck, a far cry from the original trilogy. Also it looks as though their work on the multiplayer-only dlcs for ME3 have found their way here. Seeing elements of some of the more unique classes like the N7 Slayer in the Vanguard playstyle.

Also female character spotlight ftw. :monster:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I really like the renewed emphasis on exploration. ME1 had the right idea, but the next two games seemed to actively discourage that sort of thing.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I really like sci-fi stories spanning hundreds of years, or with a time jump like that. I have a few questions:

* Can they still communicate with the milky way?
* What if the milky way discovers new shit allowing for faster travel (it takes centuries to get to Andromeda after all) and catching up with the original ship thingy?
* How are they keeping everything in working order for that long? Made in Germany? :monster:
* Does everyone sleep or do they have a staff that tends to the ships and trees and shit, who get born, live and die during the trip?

edit:

...dad?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I went back and saw the playstation event trailer and the two new ones in 4K, it looks fucking amazing.

Lex

Administrator
So it's been delayed then. Unless they release it in the 11 days of March left after Spring officially begins on the 20th (because previously it was Q1 2017).

Early June if I had to guess. Regardless, it'll officially be released an entire 5 years after Mass Effect 3 :monster:

Lex

Administrator
I don't think I need to be careful tbh, Bioware haven't released a game on a proposed release date since... well, ever XD.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
That ship is sexy.

I also love how you can easily swap skills and techniques and aren't forcible locked into a single class. That should make for some fun battles, though on the downside, that does kinda negate replayability somewhat.

Top Bottom