• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Mayflower [Levi Hoffmeier]

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
mayflower_03_digital.jpg

There is QUITE LITERALLY, zero excuse for you not to go real all three issues of this comic immediately. You can pay whatever you want for them.

Fun fact: The whole reason I found this was because I passed the fuck out last night, and didn't buy my comics at midnight. So, when I woke up, all the non-mainstream comics were up. While scrolling through them, that cover up there caught my eye, so I grabbed all three on a whim when looking at the preview, and literally am now 100% hooked.

Go here now: http://www.mayflowercomic.com

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
It's a science fiction about most of Earth being a massive city and a corporation running everything, and then a scientist gets incidentally tossed into the middle of a conflict between that group and people who don't want them to be in charge.

The framework is still building, but it's like Monstress in how it just drops you into the middle of things and builds as it goes.

X :neo:

Top Bottom