• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Meanest Member

Meanest Member?

• Dacon

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Fairheartstrife (Chun-Li)

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Vendel

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Scott

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • winter

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
DAC HAS A HEART MADE OF ICE BUT IF YOU MELT THAT WHAT IS UNDERNEATH IS A COLD SHRIVELED THING THAT MAY HAVE BEEN A HEART AT ONE POINT

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Sorry but that made me lol.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I LOVE YOU TOO AKI.
taylor-swift-making-a-heart-o.gif

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Aki that was the funniest thing I've read in like a year.

This changes everything. I would have voted for myself for bounciest because they are the only boobs I've seen actually bounce. :awesome:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
None of those people are mean. wtfpoll.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I think we need a 'most misunderstood' award.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Scott, you've lost your touch man. :(
I miss the acf awards. At least there we had actual drama and in SO we had the best tits awards which included actual pics of the participants norks lol. Also dac prepare for some shawshank redemption!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I miss the acf awards. At least there we had actual drama and in SO we had the best tits awards which included actual pics of the participants norks lol. Also dac prepare for some shawshank redemption!

Prepare to taste bitter tears my wee little dancer.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Because you can't help but love me baby.

Top Bottom