Megavideo is the biggest piece of shit ever

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
So fucking what if I've already watched 70 minutes of footage today? Dickheads.

y/y/mugabe?

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
We should be able to get whatever we want whenever we want for free... no THEY SHOULD PAY US.

THESE ARE OUR RIGHTS!!!!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
your just figuring this out?

No, but this is the first time that I've been forced to watch something on Megavideo because there were no alternatives. Hence rage.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Since veoh's banned, I too have been forced to watch my Star trek in megavids. ;/

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I don't think I've ever had to use megavideo for anything. I just use megaupload for downloading stuff.

You were watching Star Trek on megavideo? Rofl. Don't they still show the series on tv? Or is it the original Star Trek series?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Veoh got b7? rofl, good. I didn't want to have to download Veoh player whenever I wanted to watch something for more than 30 seconds.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
What are you talking about, Veoh got banned? It's still up. o.O

And they do have Star Trek episodes you can watch there too, that is..if you want to see commercials and shit on it. Which sucks.

Oh shit, never mind Mumble. I just remembered Veoh doesn't let people outside of the US and certain territories to view their site. My bad.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Oh right, thats what he meant.

Pity

Smaddy

Green Mage
Agreed! Last night I was watching anime, and of course the time limit pops up right in the middle of a two-part episode. :rage: (Actually right now I'm waiting for my time limit to go away so I can watch some more, haha.)

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I don't think I've ever had to use megavideo for anything. I just use megaupload for downloading stuff.

You were watching Star Trek on megavideo? Rofl. Don't they still show the series on tv? Or is it the original Star Trek series?

The Next Generation. Fuck knows if I can see the Original series else where.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
What are you talking about, Veoh got banned? It's still up. o.O

And they do have Star Trek episodes you can watch there too, that is..if you want to see commercials and shit on it. Which sucks.

Oh shit, never mind Mumble. I just remembered Veoh doesn't let people outside of the US and certain territories to view their site. My bad.

What a bunch of idiots the lot of Veoh. I was enjoying Hana Kimi there as well.

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta
I watch anime at animefreak.tv. They have a good variety, and the subtitles are good and stuff.

I also concur with the thread title.

Last edited:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Which makes you wonder why some people still continue to upload stuff on megavideo. /wastryingtowatchAvatar

EDIT: But does Animefreak.tv have Detroit Metal City?

Top Bottom